DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

2e Campaign Worth Making?

If I went through the trouble of making a 2e homebrew campaign would anyone play it?

Quote Originally Posted by viktorthepirate View Post
    If I went through the trouble of making a 2e homebrew campaign would anyone play it?
    I would start off with some 1 shots, find some people you get along with that like your game/DM style from those groups... Then build a long term group for your setting with folks you know.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I would start off with some 1 shots, find some people you get along with that like your game/DM style from those groups... Then build a long term group for your setting with folks you know.
    Thanks for the advice. Seems the most logical way to go about it.

Plus with each 1 shot you run you can build parts of your homebrew so you don't end up doing a massive project all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Plus with each 1 shot you run you can build parts of your homebrew so you don't end up doing a massive project all at once.
    Definitely the best way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I posted it in one-shot LFG. We'll see what happens.

Thanks again for the advice and all the work you put into everything.

Well, I started a Birthright pen/paper campaign using original printed materials and introduced ten of my friend to D&D and now they are hooked . . . so yeah worth it . . . PS I am using Fantasy Grounds to aid in campaign management

The best way is to find some filks and create a group of interested in D&D players, they would last longer, than ordinary friends xD
    Current set- a gaming laptop MSI GV62 8RD

I guess an update is in order.

Things are going well, have 3 players and have been playing every Friday. We start at 7:30 est but always end up going until 1 or 2am so I’d say we are having fun.

Still looking for one to two more but going well.

FG and Celestian’s hard work has certainly brought a great many hours of good time for me.

Now if only we would quit dyeing! Points at the DM, who points at the stupid players that try to do stupid things, who then hang their head and die quietly.

Thread Information