DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Need 1 Additional Player for Dungeon of the Mad Mage (D&D 5E)

GM License: Ultimate (You only need a Demo License)
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
    Day of week and time: Sundays at 1pm - 5pm
    If new game, planned start date: October 6th, 2019
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 hour session every OTHER Sunday 1pm-5pm
    Term: Long term. Starting Dungeon of the Mad Mage with Level 5 characters
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Teamspeak for Voice during games. Discord for between Game Chats & Planning
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Other Software Tools: D&D Beyond - DM has a setup Campaign with Content Sharing

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players+DM need 1 more - Planned Characters: WIzard, Cleric, Paladin. and 2 TBD (including this open spot)
    Character starting level & equipment: 5th level with standard equipment + Magic approved by DM
    Character restrictions: races, classes, backgrounds available from Players Handbook

We Play about Every 2nd Sunday. On opposite weeks we will usually try to get in A PathFinder Society 2 Game or Something Similar. With Alternating DMs

Specifically I am looking for players that are team players and not Min-Maxers! Most of the existing players are 30+, but my 13 year old son also plays - he is mature for his age. Players are expected to act respectfully to others at all times. Occasional language is acceptable, but hard-core potty mouths need not apply. An occasional F-Bomb or 4 letter word is fine, but not when you f-bomb every other word. If you are the type of player that is solely out for themselves or attempts to make every game about themselves, and lean towards Monty Haul games, you should probably move along. If you like a relaxed atmosphere, talk among fellow gamers both in and out of character and like adventure, combat, and story this game is for you! - Sorry for the long disclaimer, but we had a pretty bad experience with someone who tried to join us a couple of years ago.

We also try to steer clear of significant political or religious conversations outside of the game - some people can't handle different viewpoints - We avoid these conversations to avoid unintentional hurt feelings.

All time zones are welcome as long as you can play during the Sunday Afternoon timeframe (Eastern). We have a player from Europe and have had others from around the world at other times. You must be comfortable and fluent in the English language though.

This Sunday game has been going on for about 8 years (played 4e before 5e came out) with people coming and going due to outside commitments. Though we have reset character's and stories many times.

If you have read this far and are still interested, please send me a PM on this site. Describe your playing style and idea for a character. Our next scheduled game is October 6th.

I sent you a PM but I'm definitely interested. I look forward to hearing back from you.

I too would like to join your game. If a space opens up, let me know.

I would love to join if you have space available, willing to play any class that helps round out the party. I am 32 and love me some D&D!

Hello rbeard101!
    This game sounds lovely and would love to join. Just wondering if I understood if the game is biweekly or every sunday?

I am student, 24 years old and I have played dungeons and dragons for a couple of years.

I'm down to play if you are not full.

Interested, PM sent.

HI Rbeard101,

my name is Keith, i am an avid dnd player aged 43, been playing for over 30 years, and am interested in playing, i haven't played any fifth edition, nor have i played on this software although i am currently working on learning it, i am very interested in your game, i currently run my own table top campaign on a Friday evening, and am looking for a game i can join preferably on a Sunday, which is when you play.

I have experience with team speak, and discord, although i dont currently have them installed, they wont take long, as i am computer literate.. typing speed is quite fast. I am an avid role player and prefer a mix of both role play and hack and slash, and enjoy puzzles and working on investigations as i am a fraud investigator by trade although currently disabled.

looking at possibly playing an unarmed monk, with a high dex, this will be a player who uses the surrounding forna/furniture, to make attacks, ie a cross between bruce lee, and a parkour expert providing a little exitment into his attacks. although he will be more of a naturist, someone who would rather talk his way out of situations and will use combat only as a final resort.

let me know
    cheers
    keith

Sorry everyone! The spot filled withing 15 minutes...

Thread Information