DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Hero Points

Another way is to use one of the empty currency slots. Just write a suitable name and keep track of your current Hero Points there.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

I just realized that it was a question for Pathfinder users, not 5e . Sorry, don't use the ext i presented to you, it is for 5e only.

Currency is even easier than my idea! GM can parcel points out on the party sheet. Maybe better idea is an inventory item so it can be assigned to a player on the party sheet. Include them in treasure parcels to remind to give them out, and then you can store the rules for them on the dragon icon.
    Last edited by yarnevk; October 7th, 2019 at 18:19.

@damned has very kindly allowed me to use his extension code as a basis for the first phase Hero Points functionality in the ruleset. This will be in PFRPG2 release 6 - hopefully released tomorrow. After that, there will be no need to use the extension.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 8th, 2019 at 12:40.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sweet, that is wonderful news. Thank you @damned.

Oh, and thank you @Trenloe ofc
    Last edited by Allmight; October 8th, 2019 at 10:26.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Release 6 of the ruleset now has the same Hero Points functionality. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tober-8th-2019

Disable the Hero Points extension if you've been using it.

This is the first phase of the Hero Points implementation for the PFRPG2 ruleset. Future functionality will allow the GM to more easily track and assign Hero Points.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe! And loving the modifiers drag to bar also.

Thanks to hero points add in the character sheet

mmm when I double click to remove Hero Points I get a script error ? "attempt to index a nil value" Is it just me

Fresh Campaign created no extensions loaded Also I think and icon graphic is missing? Diamond
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    mmm when I double click to remove Hero Points I get a script error ? "attempt to index a nil value" Is it just me

Fresh Campaign created no extensions loaded Also I think and icon graphic is missing? Diamond
    The icon's there.

Thanks for reporting. There's some legacy code in there that relies on a field that is not needed in PFRPG2, but was created with the original extension. I didn't test in a brand new campaign. I'll fix for next release. Logged as RS2.058.

Thread Information