FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hero Points

Hero Points

Is there a plan to put a spot for hero points somewhere on the sheet? I know we can keep track of them in the notes or something but my players always forget about them. It would be nice if there was something like in the 5e ruleset where it’s on the main page and also puts a little indicator on the character avatars at the top of the screen so the GM can see how many each person has

Cool! I’ll try this out and see how it works next game. I know the Hero Point mechanic is not a super important one for official dev time to be spent on so I don’t expect it to be addressed anytime soon unless it’s something stupid simple. This will work better than tracking them in the player note section.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeval View Post
    Is there a plan to put a spot for hero points somewhere on the sheet?
    Yes. No target version as yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I can't seem to get the hero point extension to work. I download the file and place it into the extensions folder but when I launch Fantasy Grounds it doesn't show up. Maybe it needs updated?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    I can't seem to get the hero point extension to work. I download the file and place it into the extensions folder but when I launch Fantasy Grounds it doesn't show up. Maybe it needs updated?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post407565 and the couple of posts after.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    You just have to open up the extension and edit the xml file to also read pfrpg2. I figured it out but someone with more technical experience with me should explain the steps more clearly

If you do not want to fiddle with extensions?

Add a spell class spell to your action tab, increase your prepared spell count to track how many you have, you can have up to 3 prepared. Before you sleep reduce your prepared spell count to account for the ones you marked off as used as these will clear on sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    If you do not want to fiddle with extensions?

Add a spell class spell to your action tab, increase your prepared spell count to track how many you have, you can have up to 3 prepared. Before you sleep reduce your prepared spell count to account for the ones you marked off as used as these will clear on sleep.
    Reminds me of what a shame it is we don't have a "powers" category like 5e does, using spells i the same way is horribly clunky sadly.

Sample2.JPG

I agree that I would love a better way to sort these items. It looks to me they are the same and work the same for the most part.
    Last edited by madman; October 6th, 2019 at 19:46.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information