DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FGU - How do you place the action icons in the Story components?

I'm converting an adventure into a module to run soon but I can't figure out how to make the 5 icons/graphics that represent different types of actions. I came across this article but I still can't get the icon to work. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Action_Symbols

Side note, I'm on a Mac, if that makes any difference.
    FGU Ultimate

Please provide more information as to what isn't working. There are various options listed in that wiki article. What are you trying?

If you're trying text subscription, then that is only available in the fields listed.

If you're using Fg Unity then, as indicated, you need to be on ruleset release 14 for the text substitution to work.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, Trenloe.

I'm trying to put the icons that represent one action, two actions, three actions, free action, and reaction into things like Story and NPCs. Whenever I use a text code that is suppose to then convert to the icon, I get a blank spot instead. Here is an image I found onlne of the Pathfinder 2e symbols just to avoid possible confusion.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/M-5i...on_economy.jpg

You mentioned ruleset 14. I checked and I'm running PF2 Release 13. Where do I get the 14th release?
    FGU Ultimate

Are you using a font ext. by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by willquestion View Post
    You mentioned ruleset 14. I checked and I'm running PF2 Release 13. Where do I get the 14th release?
    It's currently in the test channel. Or you can wait until it's released to Live - probably tomorrow.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, H2Os.
    The only extension I'm using with the PF2 ruleset is the Creature Parser.
    FGU Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's currently in the test channel. Or you can wait until it's released to Live - probably tomorrow.
    Oh, okay. I'll just wait until tomorrow. So I'm guessing the update already addresses it? Is that right?
    FGU Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by willquestion View Post
    So I'm guessing the update already addresses it? Is that right?
    As mentioned above in post #2: "If you're using Fg Unity then, as indicated, you need to be on ruleset release 14 for the text substitution to work."

I am on the new release 14 and tried this to no avail. No text substitution happens regardless of which option I try. [[A]], [[one-action]], ALT+0141. I even tried  in the XML. I tried all of those in the description of a spell. It never showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by dewmsolo View Post
    I am on the new release 14 and tried this to no avail. No text substitution happens regardless of which option I try. [[A]], [[one-action]], ALT+0141. I even tried in the XML. I tried all of those in the description of a spell. It never showed up.
    Same

Thread Information