Starfinder Playlist

Humblewood Module?

Anyone know if there will be a Humblewood module incoming? Im very tempted to get the hardcover or pdf, but would prefer it on FG.

Quote Originally Posted by chopkins779 View Post
    Anyone know if there will be a Humblewood module incoming? Im very tempted to get the hardcover or pdf, but would prefer it on FG.
    As a backer, I'm now really curious if this happens.

Blog Entries
    You're talking about the Kickstarter? You would have to get a status from Hit Point Press, SmiteWorks generally has nothing to do with KS adaptions to FG except maybe provide a list of known people who can do the adaptations. SW does try to get involved, but only so much as trying to set expectations and provide some guidance. If HPP is working with one of the folks who is active here on the community, I assume they would have commented to the original post in October.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I wondered the same and asked. This was the reply I got back;

Thanks for reaching out! At this time we don't have plans to release Humblewood as Fantasy Grounds modules. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Cheers,

Support Wizard
    TheDeckOfMany.com

A pity, but I'd be happy to back another campaign to make this happen, if they ever want to!

Thread Information