STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi this seems interesting and would like to join. I also enjoy a cup of purple coffee in the late nights best way to get in touch is my discord ktslydog#2568 I've used fantasy grounds before but I am new to 5e look forward to meeting you

PMs inbound to everyone that I have not yet talked to.

Game update:

I leave for a three week bicycle ride around the island of Taiwan on the 28th. The game will be on hold until I return (DM) but the full campaign will start the first week that I return. We have invited one player to be a permanent member but are looking for one more to make it a quintet.

Even though I will be gone for a few weeks others in the group might lead a couple of one shots.

If you have any spots remaining I would like to try your purple coffee.

Sounds like you have a purple coffee drinking Lich problem on the border or a nasty occult, I could lend a hand since there's adventure and treasure to be had. Not sure why the Lich drinks purple coffee but to each his own, my granddad use to say.
    I've been playing D&D for a long time, mostly DMing (players never let you play) and I believe I have all the Equipment needed for your game. I'm still a little new to FG , I've played a few sessions but only have a few books on the site, the rest of them I use PDFs.
    I would like to join your game, the one shots would take care of any bugs if there are any and would be fun to do. Let me know,(I don't have any mimics with me) Thanks.

As I sit here sipping on my purple coffee, the sun begins to set. The tavern begins to fill with the local riff raff, and I'm proud to say I'm one of them. Hi, I'm Xander. A proud Tiefling Paladin, at your service. To stop the spread of the undead, i'd find myself a solid group of adventurers and head to the leading front in order to find the source. We need to save as many folks as we can, and sometimes that means putting ourselves into harm's way.
    Last edited by Psyborg; November 9th, 2019 at 18:35.

Here's hoping your bike ride does not make you see purple.

I enjoy a good game of D&D and coffee, any color.

2nd send

Sounds like you have a purple coffee drinking Lich problem on the border or a nasty occult, I could lend a hand since there's adventure and treasure to be had. Not sure why the Lich drinks purple coffee but to each his own, my granddad use to say.
    I've been playing D&D for a long time, mostly DMing (players never let you play) and I believe I have all the Equipment needed for your game. I'm still a little new to FG , I've played a few sessions but only have a few books on the site, the rest of them I use PDFs.
    I would like to join your game, the one shots would take care of any bugs if there are any and would be fun to do. Let me know,(I don't have any mimics with me) Thanks.

Perple coffee mutha sucka!! Do u drink it?!... can i play?....

Thread Information