DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Resolve??

Resolve??

OK, working on characters again, with the player book. Am I missing resolve??? I see it nowhere and nothing seems to match what the characters should have.

resolve.png

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeper View Post
    OK, working on characters again, with the player book. Am I missing resolve???
    Resolve is in the bottom right of the main PC sheet, above the "RESOLVE SYSTEM" label.

... nothing seems to match what the characters should have.
    Exactly what doesn't match?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Resolve is in the bottom right of the main PC sheet, above the "RESOLVE SYSTEM" label.

Exactly what doesn't match?
    So for example the pictured image, that character has 5 resolve.

So for example the pictured image, that character has 5 resolve.
    EDIT: Not sure exactly what you're asking (where's the resolve on the PC sheet? or what the resolve value *should* be?) - but the sheet shows Max 2, Current 2. See the discussion on what the value should be below.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 1st, 2019 at 22:31.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

And I've moved this thread to the Starfinder forum as it's not specific to Starfinder Society.

Info on the Resolve section of the PC sheet here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post391762

I though resolve points were calculated as Level/2 (min 1) + Key ability score. That first level mystic exampled above should have 5 points. As a 4th level Mystic, they would have 6 points.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    I though resolve points were calculated as Level/2 (min 1) + Key ability score. That first level mystic exampled above should have 5 points. As a 4th level Mystic, they would have 6 points.
    Sorry Its 5am I just woke up, mind is not working right., your correct. Dont know what I was thinking.

So with your character Sole, if you right click the Players sheet you will see a Eye icon this is Rest Select a Overnight (Full) rest this will force a update and His Resolve should go up to 5.
    Last edited by Samarex; October 1st, 2019 at 22:30.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information