Starfinder Playlist

Fantasy Grounds Unity Question

Hi, I was out of my home country last May, when I received an email about FGUnity. Since I was away I let to read it later when I could focus on it. I see big things are coming. Can I enter the kickstart yet or did I missed it? If that's the case, what exactly that means? I won't be able to upgrade my current FG version? Will I need to buy all my books again? I have a FG ultimate edition and I would like to upgrade it for the Unity version and join the beta if I can. I run games every Sunday. Some of my players would also like to join but we are not sure if it's over and exactly how this will impact us on the near future.
    Last edited by Wise Orc Tavern; October 1st, 2019 at 13:45.

Hey Mytos! You missed the kickstart, which means you lost the chance to participate in the beta (barring cases of “divine intervention”, of course). You’ll be able to upgrade your current FG version for the normal cost once it comes out (very tentatively, January 2020?), but you definitely won’t need to buy your books again: your purchased content carries over to FGU.
    "I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library."

Ultimate License Owner

They say we need to expand our horizons, travel the world and meet new people. That's what we get for listen to anyone that pushes us out of our shells :-)

Thanks anyway, I guess I will try and beg for mercy!

No pricing details regarding the upgrade cost from FG Classic to FG Unity have been released. It's been discussed that they will probably be less than buying FG Unity outright. But, again, no details as yet...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I also lost out on the kickstarter, not that I didn't know about it, but was broke and had funds available only hours after participation window closed, logged in to vouch only 4 hours after window closed

I am looking forward to release and hope a release date can be posted soon, as FGU will have several feature upgrades I have been missing with classic. I will anyway soon start a campaign in FG that is to be migrated to FGU once I can have a copy installed, wether Beta or Full.

Thread Information