5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Still, have a couple of spots open!

I am interested. Fair warning, I am completely new to D&D. That being said I have watched some videos regarding character creation, general game structure, etc.; and I have played a few sessions of Legend of the Five Rings. I am highly motivated to learn the game, FG, and eventually DMing.
    Eastern time but a natural night owl, available Mon-Thurs evenings.

I am still interested if there are still slots available i work from 6 to 3 eastern time so I'd be available any day after three pretty much still looking forward to getting to meet some good people have fun and learn the game.

Unfortuntely had a player drop out so I have a spot available!

Hello! Would be very interested if you still happen to have spots available. Been playing D&D for a few years and love the game and rp aspect of it all. Would love to join!

I'm also still looking for a game, if there is a spot.

I am interested in playing, I have a bard/fighter character in mind. However I can play almost any class. I'm new to FG and online ttrpg but am a 25 year veteran when it comes to TTRPG

I'd be interested in playing. Lots of experience with both D&D (I've been playing for over 35 years). And I ran a game on FG for about 2 years.
    Depends a lot on what night we will be playing, though.

Thread Information