FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: Fiasco

Yeah, I worked on this during being furloughed, but spent most of my time on the fan created ALIEN Rpg. I haven't even played any games on FG for awhile, but I'm getting back into gaming. FIASCO was in process but never fully fleshed out as a ruleset.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    Yeah, I worked on this during being furloughed, but spent most of my time on the fan created ALIEN Rpg. I haven't even played any games on FG for awhile, but I'm getting back into gaming. FIASCO was in process but never fully fleshed out as a ruleset.
    I defer to your superior coding mojo, zomielord. I'm willing to share the module I have, FWIW, if IP permissions allow.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

You're too kind. I just throw code at things and hack at it until it works, but I'd be happy to try and blend some things together (as time permits) for FIASCO. It seems there's some interest in it.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

I see FG Con 16 is coming up. I could be persuaded to run and/or play in a Fiasco game then. Was just looking at cool additional playsets and getting in the mood. Anyone up for that? TechDragon this could be a chance to play in one of the set ups-- mine or zombielord's (we are cheering on zombielord!).

NB mine is a generic module that was made for FG Classic. Don't know if it can work in FG Unity but presumably so.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information