FG Spreadshirt Swag

Question about Spells and Equipment

Newbie FG user here; when creating a character using the PF2 core rules purchased from store, it seems to have all of the ancestries, backgrounds, heritages, feats, etc. However, when I tried to add equipment and spells, I couldn't find those. Are those going to be added to the module at some point, or will I need to manually add/edit them going forward?

Edit: Found the equipment! I had to click on the "Items" menu. But I haven't found the spells, yet.
    Last edited by mwfantasygrounds; September 24th, 2019 at 21:40.

Welcome to the FG forums mwfantasygrounds!

You can access the spells in a few ways:
    1) Open the spell lists from the library entry of the Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules module.
    2) Open (or enable) the spells campaign data list from the top of the Library window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah! Sorry for the dumb question I hadn't realized that I had somehow moved out of the "Create a PC" selection in the Library.

Thread Information