DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combat Tracker Question

Is there a CT command to alter the threat range of an attack?

My main interest is in the changing of spell attacks as you cannot make any adjustments on the character sheet to the threat range of a spell attack roll.

If there isn't such a command, is it feasible that such a thing be added to the function of the program? After all, we can adjust critical confirmation using CC: #, so it seems like it would not be a far stretch to also adjust the threat range itself. But, I know absolutely nothing about the programming language for this, so forgive any ignorance I might be displaying in the asking.

Are you referring to the critical threat range of an attack for D&D 3.5E/Pathfinder?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Moved to system specific sub-forum from the generic "Tavern" forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

there is the keen effect extension of darrenan With that you can get the spell crit threat to 19 at least Or do you need some other value? I can try to add the latter to my save versus tags extension when I find time for it As a workaround I would suggest making a separate weapon entry for that spell and rolling that instead (and then pressing shift or the crit modifier button when applying damage and when it is a crit) Or you can do it manually which might slow down everything when it's an AoE

Thread Information