Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: MGT2 Todo List

I meant the ship system for the future High Guard development. I realize that the current is going to be simple ship info was thinking far forward. I'm liking how the system is working out for Starfinder and remembered that forever ago we were waiting for that to be done to use as a base line for the code. It looks like it would work pretty well for vehicles as well. I was just wondering.

Definitely right now a focus on CSC is a great plan.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I meant the ship system for the future High Guard development. I realize that the current is going to be simple ship info was thinking far forward. I'm liking how the system is working out for Starfinder and remembered that forever ago we were waiting for that to be done to use as a base line for the code. It looks like it would work pretty well for vehicles as well. I was just wondering.

Definitely right now a focus on CSC is a great plan.
    Thanks chap, you've been a star helping out with things here, don't worry about making any kind of comment, we all run our games in different ways so my way is never perfect!

v1.0.3. should arrive in tomorrows updates! and I'm keen to work with all of you to make the ruleset better and better.

Now onto v1.1.0....

Cheers
    MBM

Thread Information