STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 19 First 123412 ... Last

Thread: MGT2 Todo List

I meant the ship system for the future High Guard development. I realize that the current is going to be simple ship info was thinking far forward. I'm liking how the system is working out for Starfinder and remembered that forever ago we were waiting for that to be done to use as a base line for the code. It looks like it would work pretty well for vehicles as well. I was just wondering.

Definitely right now a focus on CSC is a great plan.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I meant the ship system for the future High Guard development. I realize that the current is going to be simple ship info was thinking far forward. I'm liking how the system is working out for Starfinder and remembered that forever ago we were waiting for that to be done to use as a base line for the code. It looks like it would work pretty well for vehicles as well. I was just wondering.

Definitely right now a focus on CSC is a great plan.
    Thanks chap, you've been a star helping out with things here, don't worry about making any kind of comment, we all run our games in different ways so my way is never perfect!

v1.0.3. should arrive in tomorrows updates! and I'm keen to work with all of you to make the ruleset better and better.

Now onto v1.1.0....

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Training: It would be nice to have training tracker with 8 check boxes for training weeks a check box based on skill for number of successful taring tests required plus also an edu roll for the test once the 8 weeks training are complete.

In fantasy grounds unity the formatting is not ideal

for example in finances cash in hand the text covers the first digit

2020-03-29 15_00_00-Fantasy Grounds.png

Quote Originally Posted by chekmx View Post
    In fantasy grounds unity the formatting is not ideal

for example in finances cash in hand the text covers the first digit

2020-03-29 15_00_00-Fantasy Grounds.png
    Hello,

I've already spoken to FG about the scaling of the fonts in FGC and FGU, hopefully it will be addressed soon.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by chekmx View Post
    Training: It would be nice to have training tracker with 8 check boxes for training weeks a check box based on skill for number of successful taring tests required plus also an edu roll for the test once the 8 weeks training are complete.
    I am using the calender for that, setting a marker for when they are done training.

Thank you both for the responses. Good to hear that this has already been raised to FG.

Where is the Central Supply Catalogue? I would like to know the estimated date it will come out. Please and thank you friend .

Quote Originally Posted by FishnChips View Post
    Where is the Central Supply Catalogue? I would like to know the estimated date it will come out. Please and thank you friend .
    Hi FishnChips,

It's on the list, oddly I'm right now formatting the final Chapter (Ref Manual), there will be a tweet posted in about an hour showing the status. Then the data needs updating for Chapters 10-15 and it's done, ready for testing, this time next week it should be in LordNanoc's hands!

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by FishnChips View Post
    I don't know for certain, doubt a date is available, but the next update has a number of system updates that are needed for CSC and likely CSC should follow directly. MBM has been on fire lately so, yesterday he said he was on chapter 14 of 16. Once it is completed it will probably require some testing and then Mongoose will have to approve it, so maybe late this month or next.

Edit: MBM beat me to the answer.

Thread Information