Joshua Stream Pre
Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last

Thread: MGT2 Todo List

  1. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi,

    Folks seem to add onto here questions and suggestions, but also in their own thread and sometimes I ask a general question and gather.

    v1.2.0b has PC ships in it, you create them by creating a new PC ship, then drag the ship type into that window for it to auto populate. More work is going on adding more features to it, but it'll take time.

    Cheers,
    MBM
    Wonderful - This is a much needed thing. Any guestimate as to when we will see 1.2b drop? I updated today and I am still only on 1.2.0a

  2. #172
    Yep... would love to see the Ship CT working!

  3. #173

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Cheltenham & Bury St. Edmunds, UK
    Posts
    54
    There have been a couple of updates tonight. Not sure how you tell the version you are running.

  4. #174
    I believe MBM said the next patch would be the 22nd - so next Tuesday.

    Xargun

  5. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi MrWigggles, this is something I've been trying to think about how to do. In Traveller any item can have 'options' so I welcome any suggestions. I am working on something though, and if that works (ammo clip counters) then it opens things up.

    Thanks,
    MBM
    From a programming it in lua? Huh. That seems tricky. If I can get something prototyped I'll give a post.

  6. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    I believe MBM said the next patch would be the 22nd - so next Tuesday.

    Xargun
    Yea that's correct. Updates go out on a Tuesday, but updates need to be in on the Friday before hand. That gives me 2 evenings, and assumes I can do both (which I couldn't last week) so I missed the Friday cut off. It's ready now though, so I'm adding a few more items.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  7. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    From a programming it in lua? Huh. That seems tricky. If I can get something prototyped I'll give a post.
    LUA is easy stuff generally, it's fitting it in with the XML and making sure all events are taken care of.

    I've got great plans for inventory - just need the time and some space to think them through, for example. I want to be able to modify any item by dropping any item that can modify it, onto it. Ie a suit of armour, drop an armour mod and it updates etc. Lots of other ideas, especially around ammo for weapons.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  8. #178
    Can't wait for all the juicy generator tables in book 5 the companion (I hope I have the right edition in mind and this version will include the tonnes of tables in it from the version I read).

  9. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by captainmidnight View Post
    Can't wait for all the juicy generator tables in book 5 the companion (I hope I have the right edition in mind and this version will include the tonnes of tables in it from the version I read).
    If you're talking about the Mongoose Traveller Companion 2nd Edition, this one:

    https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/u...companion.html

    I can't remember lots of tables, there are some for Randon Wound Locations, Starport Events etc, there are rules and ideas for alternative Traveller Character Generation, Jump Drive Technology, Poisons/Effects, Gravity and lots lots more.

    It's a great resource and one I use myself a lot.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  10. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    If you're talking about the Mongoose Traveller Companion 2nd Edition, this one:

    https://www.mongoosepublishing.com/u...companion.html

    I can't remember lots of tables, there are some for Randon Wound Locations, Starport Events etc, there are rules and ideas for alternative Traveller Character Generation, Jump Drive Technology, Poisons/Effects, Gravity and lots lots more.

    It's a great resource and one I use myself a lot.

    Cheers,
    MBM
    That sounds good.

    Is there any plan to convert the Supplements such as supplement 13 Starport encounters, 14 space stations, 09 campaign guide, etc? All of these supplements have a lot of random tables that can be used to run almost completely generative games, which is something I am really into.

    If you ever convert these I will buy all of the supplements instantly (I will probably end up making some of my favourite tables from these myself in the meantime - but even then I will still buy them if / when they release!).

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in