Day of week and time: Monday 6pm-9pm
    If new game, planned start date: ASAP
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other week possibly every week
    Term: No end date

Text or Voice: voice/video if comfortable
    Voice software used: Skype/discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Neither

Roleplay & Combat mix: Mix of roleplay and combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: currently have 2 possibly a third looking for 3 more
    Character starting level & equipment: new characters
    Character restrictions: if it's in fantasy grounds I'm ok with it but any special classes you have to be able to do the coding for abilities.

Details of your scenario: I had a group that has found I'm person games to play so I'm looking to get a more dedicated online game going. I have almost all of the adventures except mad mage, saltmarsh, and avernus. I'd like to get a consensus of what everyone would like to play. I do have a lot of material prepped for curse of strahd and storm Kings thunder but I can run pretty much anything with a day or two of work and I'll get ahead on the off weeks depending on how fast everyone plays. I'm planning on doing milestone leveling and I have plans to run a game to level 20 I just like using the base adventure as a starting point and then adding in my own stuff.

I'm new to using the forums so I might take a minute to get back to people but I'm very interested to try and start next Monday the 30th if possible.

I'm interested in this. I'm relatively experienced with Fantasy Grounds and have played 5e quite a bit. I ran Lost Mines of Phandelver, so on a personal level I'd prefer anything other than that one (not to knock that adventure; I do actually think that one's pretty well-designed)

I'm interested in this as well. I have a base understanding of Fantasy Grounds and have played 5e before as well.

I would be interested in this I am new to fantasy grounds and pretty new to d&d as a whole but would love to try out a warlock in an actual game

If you are still looking I would be interested have a descent amount of experience with both FG and 5e

So I was able to fill the group currently. Our first game will be Monday so if anyone ends up not showing I will reach out to people to fill in the holes. Thank you for the interest though

Thread Information