5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG (and DM) for EU (GMT+1) player - D&D, Pathfinder (2e), Warhammer

Hi all!

I'm looking for a group who want to play with a flexible player from The Netherlands on FG.
    I'm new to FG but not new to tabletop RPGs.
    Since I have a lot of free time I am also available in the weekend to play with people from the US.

I hope to hear from you!

Favorite games: Pathfinder (1e and 2e), D&D 5e and Warhammer (Fantasy or 40k). Open to more, but I prefer the "classic" systems.

Regards,
    David

Hi David,
    i'm new to all this too and looking for a group as well. i'm Dutch too.
    Currently just installed the demo vesion (for now), will upgrade if needed.

So maybe we can find a group for us both. Or perhaps, if others sign on (including a DM) we can start a new group.
    I'm more of a D&D kind of guy. The Dragonlance books & universe is what got me going on fantasy and RPG.

Niels

Hey I am in Italy and have a hard time finding a group around my time zone, I would love to play any of those games you mentioned. My discord is Paunchybag#2495, we should try and put something together.

I am willing to DM some as well, as long as we can pass that torch around so I can play as well.

Hey guys! I'm USA EST New York Time, but am home all day so available at all times. I run Pathfinder classic and almost feel comfortable enough to run PF2. Also run Rogue Trader and Dark heresy, Traveller (Mongoose 2nd Ed.), Palladium Fantasy and Twilight 2000. If you need a DM let me know, maybe we can work something out!
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

We have a small group. I will create a Discord channel and put the link here.
    Thanks rogue for offering to DM!
    Hope to see you all on Discord!!!

Join - https://discord.gg/K8BqrAz

HI guys, i am both a player and DM (for over 20 years) i would be happy to dm a 3.5e european timezone game on a weekend, however i cannot afford to get this software, so dont have the ability to host a game. if i could afford this software i would run a game, infact i have just started a table campaign with some friends of mine which would take you from 1 to 20 and could have played that one..

Thread Information