FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    In checkFeatAdjustments, the first check is for the phrase "Increase your X score by Y to a maximum of Z" that one seems to work fine for various values of Y.

It also does checks for the following phrases for ability score modifications. In each case, it ignores the value of Y in the text, and is hard coded to adjust the stat by 1, even if Y is not 1.
    "Increase your W or X score by Y, to a maximum of Z"
    "Increase your V, W, or X score by Y, to a maximum of Z"
    "Increase your U, V, W, or X score by Y, to a maximum of Z"
    "Increase the chosen ability score by Y, to a maximum of Z"
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Samarex/deer_buster,
    Thanks for the clarification; I'll take a look.

mattekure,
    I'm not seeing that as an issue just looking at the code. The "1" in the third parameter position of the onAbilitySelectDialog indicates that the user gets one pick, and the next parameter is the ability adjustment. Are you seeing a specific example that's failing, so that I can check to see what is happening?

Regards,
    JPG

Here is an example of the issue. Create a feat using the phrase "Increase your Strength or Dexterity score by 4, to a maximum of 20." it opens the dialog box to select a score. but the number added is not 4, its just 1.

Screenshot_3.jpg
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thanks for the help everyone.

Updates
    • [CoreRPG+] setTab function in tabs template was not hiding old controls correctly. Fixed.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] AC bonuses from effects with same type did not correctly apply only largest bonus. Fixed.
    • [5E] Feats that allowed selection of an ability score to increase by more than one, would only add one. Fixed.
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; October 21st, 2019 at 05:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

Updates
    • [CoreRPG+] setTab function in tabs template was not hiding old controls correctly. Fixed.
    • [PFRPG/3.5E] AC bonuses from effects with same type did not correctly apply only largest bonus. Fixed.
    • [5E] Feats that adjusted contained selecting an ability score increase by more than one, would only add one. Fixed.
    Thank you

Updates
    • [5E] Feats that allowed selection of an ability score to increase by more than one, would only add one. Fixed.
    Thanks Moon works great
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Updates
    out of curiosity: Why does the AC code needs to be adjusted/correctly, too? When I see it correctly the AC effect is called by EffectManager35E.getEffectsBonusByType and not EffectManager35E.getEffectsByType (as for the SAVE effect), does the former not already check stacking? Not really important, I guess, was just wondering why, also because the AC effect normally always worked in sense of stacking (for me at least) (and there would be another line of aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType] = v.mod still missing, I guess (after line 736). But should be not important when stacking is already done in the effect manager. You do not have to answer of course due to the imminent FGU beta and the pressure due to this (and in general of course ) Thanks for the work )

EDIT: To clarify: I mean the stacking of all AC effects are done by getEffectsBonusByType; that one still has to compare it with the bonusses coming from the character sheet is clear to me (and therefore this for loop after the call of the AC effect. But then one has only up to one number from the sheet and one from the effects for a given bonus type such that aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType] = v.mod may not be needed in general. I hope it is somewhat clear what I meant, difficult to describe my thought in text different to how SAVE is handled )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 21st, 2019 at 21:07.

You're right. I was thinking that they were doing the same thing. It doesn't hurt the AC code; but it wouldn't be needed.

JPG

You're right. I was thinking that they were doing the same thing. It doesn't hurt the AC code; but it wouldn't be needed.

JPG
    Ah, cool, thanks (I am learning the code a bit, hehe )

Updates

• [5E] Added "DT: #" effect to support damage threshold.
    • [5E] If an NPC has a damage threshold trait is added to the combat tracker, a DT effect using the number found in the description will be added.

Thread Information