Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    Updates

    • [CoreRPG+] Modifier stack drag treated as standard number value.
    • [5E] Class features that grant specializations are added to character feature list, in addition to specialization choice.
    • [5E] Divine Favor spell effect override added for PCs.
    • [DEV] windowcontrol: Added onVisibilityChanged event
    • [DEV] windowinstance: onLockChanged handler changed to onLockStateChanged event
    • [DEV][CoreRPG+] Added buttongroup_tabs_h template for horizontal tabs that uses text or string assets

  2. #12
    Updates

    • [PFRPG/3.5E/d20Mod] Fixed default PC initiative ability not being picked up by initiative roll.
    • [5E/4E/3.5E/d20Mod] Adjusted effect performance improvements to not drop out early (per Kelrugem report above).

  3. #13
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    609
    cool, thanks for the updates

  4. #14
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    609
    I am afraid that I have found another bug. While updating my extensions for 3.5e I wanted now to implement the new changes in manager_action_save.lua and I see that aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType] is now used to handle stacking of bonus types for the SAVE effect (beginning in line 193), therefore it gets the value aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType] = v.mod and so on But this value does not get updated when there is an effect with a higher mod found, it is only the following code then
    Code:
    elseif v.mod > aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType] then
                            nAddMod = nAddMod + v.mod - aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType];
    Directly in the next line should be a aExistingBonusByType[sBonusType] = v.mod, too, isn't it? (such that the next save effects (if any) are treated correctly)

    I tried to reproduce the error: screenshot0008.png

    (Again here the problem of that the order in the for loop is unknown (to me) and therefore I added many many 4 enhancement bonus effects to force that aExistingBonusByType["enhancement"] = 4 Oh, and ignore the open character sheet, forgot to close it for the screenshot) As one can see one accidentally gets a bonus of 24 instead of 18 (10 enhancement + 2*4 dodge). The additional six points probably come from the second 10 enhancement bonus; since aExistingBonusByType["enhancement"] is not updated after the first 10 enhancement bonus it still compares other values with the smaller bonus of 4 enhancement (and only this is then subtracted, so 10-4=6).

    At least this is how I think the problem arises Maybe I am wrong about the source of the problem, but the bonus is now surely sometimes wrongly calculated
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 15th, 2019 at 05:46.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 22 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 22 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in