FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Thanks for the explanation, well appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for the work! I wonder how these differ from the "(SR) Drag N Drop for Pathfinder Second Edition" spell effects?
    TBH i haven't looked at shaderaven's spell effects, the only thing i looked at was his work on the class features and such.
    Alioops77

So far these Modules works fine in Unity.
    Alioops77

I'm loving what these modules are doing for my game! I have a question about how Daze is heightened in the module. it looks like there are a few missing heightened spells, unless I'm not understanding how daze is heightened.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescentine View Post
    I'm loving what these modules are doing for my game! I have a question about how Daze is heightened in the module. it looks like there are a few missing heightened spells, unless I'm not understanding how daze is heightened.
    Daze as its base level deals mental damage equal to your spellcasting ability modifier such as Intelligence, Wisdom or Charisma modifier depending on the Caster's magic tradition and spellcasting ability at CL 1st-2nd. When heightened, (+2), it gains an additional 1d6 mental damage every 2 spell levels meaning 1d6+ability modifier as a 3rd spell level at CL 5th-6th; 2d6+ability modifier as a 5th spell level at CL 9th-10th; 3d6+ability modifier as a 7th spell level at CL 13th-14th; 4d6+spellcasting ability modifier mental damage, as a 9th spell level at CL 17th-18th.

EDIT 1: some spells heightens differently, they don't heighten at every level, the (+1) is every spell level; (+2) is every 2 spell levels; (+3) is every 3 spell levels and so on.

EDIT 2: the CL stands for Caster level or Character Level

EDIT 3: hope this might help a bit to alleviate some confusing
    Caster/Character Level = Spell Level
    1st-2nd = 1st
    3rd-4th = 2nd
    5th-6th = 3rd
    7th-8th = 4th
    9th-10th = 5th
    11th-12th = 6th
    13th-14th = 7th
    15th-16th = 8th
    17th-18th = 9th
    19th-20th = 10th
    Last edited by Alex Craft; July 11th, 2020 at 23:42.
    Alioops77

That's what I thought. When I load in the module and search for Daze, this is what I see. I'm on a Mac running the latest version of FGU. Based on what you wrote, I should have a base (1st-2nd), 3rd (5th-6th), 5th (9th-10th), and so on. I have the base, 5th, 7th, and 9th iteration, but not the third.

Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 8.56.58 PM.png

Looking further into this, it really seems that we now have to spell effect extensions doing the same things under different names. If you like to have spell info encoded in the name (range, form) then this extension here delivers, if you only want names then "SR Drag N Drop" is an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescentine View Post
    That's what I thought. When I load in the module and search for Daze, this is what I see. I'm on a Mac running the latest version of FGU. Based on what you wrote, I should have a base (1st-2nd), 3rd (5th-6th), 5th (9th-10th), and so on. I have the base, 5th, 7th, and 9th iteration, but not the third.

Screen Shot 2020-07-11 at 8.56.58 PM.png
    Just added the missing spell, the 3rd (5th-6th) is in there now, must have skimmed over it, since i was in a bit of a rush.

If anything seems off or missing, let me know.
    Alioops77

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Looking further into this, it really seems that we now have to spell effect extensions doing the same things under different names. If you like to have spell info encoded in the name (range, form) then this extension here delivers, if you only want names then "SR Drag N Drop" is an alternative.
    On what i understand that SR only coded spells that had effects/damage/heals

EDIT: i did every spell in the list
    Alioops77

Just updated the <PFRPG2 Core Spell Effects> some missing spells was added, the Mod is on Post #1
    Alioops77

Thread Information