5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Newish DM looking for players

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Central
    Day of week and time: Saturday/Sunday mornings 8 am
    If new game, planned start date: If enough people fast enough, possible 9/22, otherwise 9/28
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours per week
    Term: Want to start off with LMoP, and then if the group is jiving maybe give a module a run.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No just for fun.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I like a bit of roleplay and for people to make decisions that make sense for their character, but I also enjoy running combat.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5 players
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: I only own the PHB. Other books are allowed but please keep it to PHB + 1 Core book

Details of your scenario: Like I said above, I would like to start with LMoP to get in the grove of DMing and get to know players. If we are all having fun after that I would love to try running a module.
    Last edited by BrogorktheFork; September 21st, 2019 at 05:28.

what time are you thinking of?

Depending on the time I could do sunday mornings.

Yeah I would be available. Saturdays I play in a different campaign so can only do Sundays

can i play if your still looking?

I'd be cool with Sunday mornings.

I would be glad with sunday time, as well.

Are any spots still open? I just recently rediscovered D&D and all of the online tools to play. I haven't played in years, but I've been reading the 5e rules and getting familiar with Fantasy Grounds. I'd love to get in with a group and start playing. I have character ideas for a variety of classes and would be happy to fill any role that is lacking in the party.

I am Rafe67's brother and would like to join the group also if he gets in, for Sunday Mornings. Leaning towards a fighter or barbarian melee combatant.

Thread Information