5E Character Create Playlist

LF2M for Rolemaster (RMC) Fri night (Aust time zone)

Looking for a couple of extra players to join our (mixture of low and high fantasy) long term campaign. Will be using Fantasy Grounds as the VTT. I have the standard license (and have purchased the Ultimate license for Unity on the Kickstarter).

Day of week and time: Friday 11.00-16.00 UTC
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Once a week.
    Term: Campaign has been running for about 9 mths. And will run for a while yet!

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord server (headset preferred)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 5 players, an extra 1-2 players required.
    Character starting level & equipment: The current players are Lvl 6 or Lvl 7. So that will be your starting level.
    Character restrictions: Mostly "good" characters but no restriction on class. No elves... half-elves and half-orcs available… but expect significant in game prejudice!

Me: Long time player of many RPG's. Have DM'ed mainly AD&D and Rolemaster, but always loved RM as a player.

You: Don't take it personally, but I'd prefer mature players. No munchkin min-maxers. Must be willing to commit to the regular timeslot (when it's decided). If you could detail your experience (FG and RM) that will help.

The aim is to have fun in the RMC world.
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

I am interested in trying this. It's been a long time since I played RM but I like to try things again that come from the distant past.

Quote Originally Posted by davidbofinger View Post
    I am interested in trying this. It's been a long time since I played RM but I like to try things again that come from the distant past.
    I'll send you a PM and we can chat.
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Thread Information