DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Player LFG 5e

Player LFG 5e

Hello all I've been playing off and on since 3.5, I ran a 5e group for about a year and currently play in a weekly 5e game with friends but would like to get in another game to get my fix, so here I am. I 'm in EST time zone and work nights so I'm good to play in the evenings between 5pm-9pm (about any day but Thursday) or mornings 9am-12pm. I'm almost always off on Wednesday and Sunday so those days I can go later into the night. I prefer traditional fantasy setting and am open to play most roles, support or ranged dps are my favorite. So if anyone has an open spot or is looking to start a new group hit me up. I've not used FG yet other than installing and fiddling around so it will be new to me but I'm good on the rules/gameplay aspect.

Thanks all, have a good day.

Hi, I have also been playing since 3.5, I can DM and I do custom adventures. I do ask that we go by the book dealing in rolls, classes, and races. I am pretty lenient on most things, as my 14 and 11 year old play often. I do like nights as I work nights as well as a night auditor. So, I have time at work to start a game.

Thread Information