Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

[LFPlayers] Future Sunday Game 9 pm CST

I have the ultimate subscription so I can play with all players.

FG License: Ultimate. I can host free players.
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: Sunday at 9 P.M.
    Planned Start Date: I need players so I can develop the world around them and finish my last tweaks before beginning the campaign.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour sessions weekly
    Term: As long as it takes.

Text or Voice: Voice and text.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 80/20 Roleplay/Combat. This will be roleplay intensive. We may go whole sessions without combat.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 3 players and would like one to two more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 5, equipment and such will be discussed in game.
    Character restrictions: There are a few racial restrictions, but it is small. It's mostly water based or planer based creatures are not allowed as well as warforged and certain other races may be considered "exotic".

Details of your scenario:

Legend says many years ago, there were two gods, the God of Creation and Knowledge, Itzal, and the Goddess of Justice and Serenity, Alphena. They ruled the lands of Aeredon together and under their rule, the lands prospered, but peace does not last forever. Darkness crept over the lands and Itzal became tainted by the evils that lived within. He became obsessed with power and began creating new, stronger creatures. Alphena became worried and afraid of Itzal. She tried to convince him to leave the darkness, but he believed she wanted him to be weaker than her. Itzal retaliated by creating seven powerful creatures that began to consume the world. Alphena gathered an army of her most faithful and chose them to be the Guardians of Aeredon and help fight against the creatures. After a great war, the Guardians and Alphena managed to defeat Itzal and his creatures. Alphena locked the creatures away behind special gates and granted seven Guardians special abilities to guard these gates. They became the Gate Keepers. The remaining Guardians were called the Vanguard and were assigned the task of protecting the world from the remnants of the darkness. Alphena, weakened from the war, disappeared and has not been heard from again. They say Itzal survived the war and is hiding in the darkness, trying to regain his powers.

While the legend of Alphena and Itzal has faded, the Gate Keepers and the Vanguard remain, continuing to protect the lands of Aeredon from the creatures of the dark. However, one of the Gate Keepers has gone missing and is presumed dead. The missing gate must be found before the dark God can unleash the demon from behind the gate to wreak havoc on the world once again.

**This game is intended for audiences 18 and up. Any intimate details are requested to remain within private messages. Inter party conflict will only be allowed at DM's discretion. This game is NOT intended for those who wish to stick to the rules of the game or want a highly realistic experience as there will be a heavy amount of fantasy, magic, and changes at the whim of the DM. It should also be noted that the DM is evil and loves to torment the players and their characters mentally for the sake of a good story and the DM's own twisted sense of humor.

***The DM is currently dealing with life issues, so there is a possibility that sessions could be put on hiatus for a month or so at a time. During this time the DM encourages the players to run their own one-shot or side campaign so the players can continue to play.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3625

Any requests can be submitted here or message me on discord at Mezishir #7136
    Last edited by Mezishir; October 24th, 2019 at 03:25.

Last edited by Mezishir; September 24th, 2019 at 19:54.

What system were you planning on using?
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

........%#$!? Leave it to me to forget such an important detail.....
    Dungeons and Dragons 5e.

**Edit: Okay. I fixed it with the proper template like I should have.
    Last edited by Mezishir; September 23rd, 2019 at 01:16.

Hello, I'm interested in joining your game if you are still looking. This is the first time I'm playing this game as a player and I have several character details ready to adapt to any adventure.

my sunday's are currently free, and if you would allow Kalashtar that'd be even better if not other races will suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by lunash View Post
    Hello, I'm interested in joining your game if you are still looking. This is the first time I'm playing this game as a player and I have several character details ready to adapt to any adventure.
    I am still looking for players. Do you have experience with D&D? And what kind of character are you interested in playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclo View Post
    my sunday's are currently free, and if you would allow Kalashtar that'd be even better if not other races will suffice.

I can absolutely allow Kalashtar. I think they’ll fit in well with the campaign setting. Can you tell me more about the character?

I've DM-ed a few 5e games with my homegroup, but never got a chance to play as a player. I'm looking to play a Horizon Walker ranger with a planar guardian theme to fit the feel of the campaign. I've been wanting to play Horizon Walker for a while and the scenario of your game kinda fit the theme for it.

Believe it or not... that would cause issues with my story line by being able to reveal details early on that I would not want revealed....because with that you would be able to easily locate the missing gate. And that’s no fun.

Thread Information