DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    If you still need to fill spots I would be interested day/time should work out well for me, I work nights so I'm always up late but always off on Sunday (aside from occasional one during holiday). I've not played with FG yet or any other online, all my experience is from actual table play but I know 5e pretty well and am open to play about any class to fill needed role but I prefer support or ranged damage.

I am still looking for players to fill in a few spots if there is anyone still interested. Please keep in mind that with my hectic schedule it is possible that we will not be able to play every week like I would like to, but I allow my players to run their own one-shots on the days I cannot dm.

Still desperately looking for players....

Quote Originally Posted by sivart22 View Post
    If you still need to fill spots I would be interested day/time should work out well for me, I work nights so I'm always up late but always off on Sunday (aside from occasional one during holiday). I've not played with FG yet or any other online, all my experience is from actual table play but I know 5e pretty well and am open to play about any class to fill needed role but I prefer support or ranged damage.
    Any chance you're still available?

You still looking for people? Im fairly new to fg but im looking for a group.

If you are still looking for players, I am interested.

I am an experienced FG player and am interested.

Discord: Venger1369#4429

Let me add by discord too

Hazel Eye Fungus#6102

I have sent pms for further discussion.

Let me throw my hat in the ring. Near 30 years of experience in role playing games. Experience with Roll20 but new to this. Have been both a DM and a player. Lots of experience in both. The 9pm CST time works great for me. Rasczak76#4422 is my discord

Thread Information