STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mezishir View Post
    Believe it or not... that would cause issues with my story line by being able to reveal details early on that I would not want revealed....because with that you would be able to easily locate the missing gate. And that’s no fun.
    Ah, that's too bad. I can adapt. Still want to play a Ranger though, is a Gloom Stalker okay with you?

Still, if you wish to join the server, we can further discuss the details too complicated to fit into this forum post and see if we can make something work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mezishir View Post
    I can absolutely allow Kalashtar. I think they’ll fit in well with the campaign setting. Can you tell me more about the character?
    They are a Kalashtar Oracle (Divination Wizard) who had been prophetizing the disappearance of the GateKeeper but no one believed them until it happened. they Phrophecize by getting messages when they sleep from the Quori spirit who inhabits their head, or by using Augury.

I would love to join the game. I have signed up on the calendar and I would like to discuss not on here about the class i want to play

Quote Originally Posted by jdbrazelton View Post
    I would love to join the game. I have signed up on the calendar and I would like to discuss not on here about the class i want to play
    I sent you a private message.

Ih shucks. Too bad game wasnt earlier. I am eastern time and I get up at 5am on mondays. So 9pm central so 10 my time. I wouldnt get but 3-4 hours of sleep >< can't seem to find games in a decent time slot. Everything is super late or super early.

I would like to throw my hat into the ring for this one, if still available. I've got 20+ years experience playing various RPGs (D&D being the main one) and am willing to fill most any role needed. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Would be interested in joining, may need to tweek work availability so lemme know as soon as you can if you still have spots available

Quote Originally Posted by Mondonius View Post
    Ih shucks. Too bad game wasnt earlier. I am eastern time and I get up at 5am on mondays. So 9pm central so 10 my time. I wouldnt get but 3-4 hours of sleep >< can't seem to find games in a decent time slot. Everything is super late or super early.
    Unfortunately, my schedule doesn't allow for an earlier time frame. Basically 8 pm and onward is the only time I have to myself. 9 gives me time to get situated for it. Half the time I don't get much sleep either....

I would like to play. I have 20 yrs experience playing mostly D&D. I am available for the time slot. So let me know if you are still looking. What is the group composition? I have a lot of different characters I would like to play..so I can just pick the one that fits best with the existing party. Or just pick one if you would prefer less Meta!

Thread Information