Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: NPCs?

Ok, thanks all. NPC makes sense, I guess what threw me was that I just wanted some simple ones (e.g. human rogue or whatever), but didn't see those options. I have the 5E bundle, and searched for "human", but there were none. But I see there are some specific NPCs like from LMoP and Sword Coast, and that's basically what I want.

Blog Entries
    Thos basic ones have names like "commoner" "bandit" "soldier" etc. I think if you search for human/humanoid (I forget) on the the type and then a CR of like 1/8 or 1/4 you will find some that you can use.

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

All such NPCs are listed in Appendix B of the Monster Manual.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Blog Entries
    It's been 2 years since I've looked at anything 5e but I remember those being in the MM, just like others have said above.
    DMing since 1979. Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Mon/Fri - on hiatus)
    * Temple of Elemental Evil - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Thursday - on hiatus)
    * 2e Greyhawk (Wednesday)

Thanks for 7+ years of gaming via FG my friends (2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e).

There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

Found some, thanks all! You kind of have to know what you're looking for, but I have a hardcopy of the MM, so that helped a lot.

Thread Information