Starfinder Playlist

LFP Pathfinder 2E -- The Fall of Plaguestone

UPDATE: There is only one seat remaining at this time slot.

FG License: Ultimate (No FG license needed to play)
    Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA (GMT-4)
    Day of week and time: Thursdays (Time TBD based on player availability. Somewhere between 6:30PM to 8:00PM)
    If new game, planned start date: October 3rd, 2019
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour Session, Weekly
    Term: We will complete this adventure module only. Probably 8 to 12 sessions

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, webcam is not required

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30/70
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 Need 1 More
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting level is 1, equipment is up to you from any common items (including common magical items such as potions) and starting 150sp.
    Character restrictions: No evil characters. No optional rules (You cannot take 2 faults for an extra boost, or roll for stats).

Details of your scenario: We are all new to this system, so players of all experience levels are welcome. This will be a friendly group, if we're not laughing every session we're doing it wrong. Please be sure you can commit the time for the full adventure. Missing a session or two will likely be OK.

A TROUBLED TOWN
    A group of new adventurers traveling through the village of Etran's Folly—also known as Plaguestone—must come together to solve the murder of a friend. What starts as a simple investigation quickly turns sinister with the discovery of forbidden alchemy, mutant animals, and a nearby forest rotting away due to a mysterious blight. It becomes clear that if these heroes don't intervene to stop whatever evil is brewing, the fall of Plaguestone is all but certain!
    Last edited by Cupcakus; September 23rd, 2019 at 02:15.

i would be interested in playing!

I'd be interested in playing but I'm GMT+1. I can play every day apart from thursday evening. Perhaps the weekends during the day (your time)?
    Hope to hear from you. David

Quote Originally Posted by sulphyte View Post
    I'd be interested in playing but I'm GMT+1. I can play every day apart from thursday evening. Perhaps the weekends during the day (your time)?
    Hope to hear from you. David
    Thanks for your interest. In the future I will run adventures and campaigns on other dates/times. But for now, this is just for the Thursday evening time slot. Keep an eye out for future signups I will post here in the coming weeks.

Looks like it might be filled but it never hurts to see if you still needed another.

Thread Information