5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

MAPSLAP for Fantasy Grounds

After a discussion on the current Map Tools and their limitations in Fantasy Grounds - I was inspired to make a new toolset to overcome them and I worked out a way to make rapid custom maps using existing FG parameters.

I made a short video demonstrating my new invention - Mapslap - that can be viewed here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CN...7HQeNwMHzXfT8X

or here: https://youtu.be/870a8CXw-EI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAPSLAP for Fantasy Grounds ($29.99)

MAPSLAP is an innovative toolset that compliments the existing drawing tools in FG and allows you to slap together detailed WORLD - AND - CITY maps literally in a few minutes. Not only can you build both types of map with a dedicated drag and drop token set - you can label world and city features with a generous label set or even Custom Design your own wording using the Alphabet Tokens and Blank Labels (Or Zoom in and try your hand with the FG Drawing Pencil).
    Craft quick maps as you need them - Build, Name and Play* on your Creations.

*Play Requires the FG 3-Layer Extension by Zeus and Trenloe - or you can Screenshot a finished Map, and Re-Import it to FG as a Flat JPEG to avoid World/City tokens being stacked/moved.

Demonstration Video
    * 3 Parchments
    * 35 Top-Down City Icons
    * 80 Preset Labels for City Buildings and Areas
    * 4 Custom Scrolls (Large and Small / Dark and Light)
    * 2 Road Sign Arrows (One Facing Left / One Facing Right)
    * 1 Wooden Sign Board
    * 36 Custom Labels with Room for Text
    * 26 Black Letters and Numbers 0-9
    * 26 White Letters and Numbers 0-9
    * 84 World Feature Icons
    * 36 World Location Labels

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Submitted to Smiteworks
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 20th, 2019 at 14:34. Reason: Trenloe attributed
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    *Play Requires the FG 3-Layer Extension by Duluxe Oz ...
    *cough* Maybe check your facts on that?

Bl00dy Aussies sticking together...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We all look the same Trenloe. lol

Should an AI really be concerned about proper attribution?

To clarify - the extension in question was originally created by Zeus, with expansions and compatibility updates by me. "Whinging poms" sticking together! ;-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Right... and who was Zeus created by? So I can give proper attribution all the way to the source. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    ...and who was Zeus created by?
    Hahaha - I don't know. I wasn't around way back then and the records are... obscured...

Blog Entries
    Interesting.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Maybe I'm dense, but I don't understand what this actually is. Is this a collection of tokens? Your video just shows you dragging and dropping tokens on a map, which is a built-in function of FG. Or is this just supposed to be a joke? I'm not bagging on your efforts, just curious and looking for a better explanation of what this is.

Yep. tokens. and yep, its a built-in function - I'm not sure what the question is? You make maps with it.

Thread Information