STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    So DMs, guild has all the PDFs for Birthright. So hypothetically, if I bought all the PDF versions what would be the best way to reference them? Realm Works, Fantasy Grounds? I'm not sure how to go about integrating PDFs in to something like FG or realm works . . . Is it even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Messy1 View Post
    So DMs, guild has all the PDFs for Birthright. So hypothetically, if I bought all the PDF versions what would be the best way to reference them? Realm Works, Fantasy Grounds? I'm not sure how to go about integrating PDFs in to something like FG or realm works . . . Is it even possible?
    Copy/Paste. I wouldn't recommend copy/pasting directly from the pdf into FG since there will be lots of artefacts in the pdf that you don't want. Use a text editor such as Notepad++ to copy into and you can then tidy up the text in that before copying into FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have found this extension to be extremely helpful in setting up reference documents within Fantasy Grounds.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Project-Author

It is true, copy/paste direct from a PDF can be annoying so no matter what you use, you will need a middle like notepad++ or such to strip out weirdness that PDFs sometimes add. I often drop into Word to also check grammar and spelling, then notepad++ to get rid of weirdness and unwanted word formatting and then into author... but word isn't a necessity.

Also, in case you aren't aware Fantasy Grounds has a 30 money back no questions asked on any purchase including the base software. So if you wanted to try it and see you won't be committed until after the 30 days.

Thread Information