FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Gods & Magic

Gods & Magic

Just going through the PDF making my own Module I just realized they made a God of Doors...DOORS

Boy I hope no one in my game chooses her for their deity, it really gonna slow things down if they have to give thanks every time they pass through a doorway!

"When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Just in case you're not aware: OGL/SRD Lost Omens Gods & Magic character options

I believe that goddess is actually pretty established (though a bit obscure).

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Just in case you're not aware: OGL/SRD Lost Omens Gods & Magic character options

I believe that goddess is actually pretty established (though a bit obscure).
    Oh NO! No wonder I keep bashing my head on the door arches, I had displeased her by not giving thanks!!!!

Yep I was aware kaernunnos's module. I just like making my own, its a good way of getting to know the source material. I do the same for AP's and the like I get it on PDF and Make my own module. By the end I know the module pretty well
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

That is a indeed a good way to get more familiar with the book.

She has a small section in Faiths of Balance (couple paragraphs) and Inner Sea Gods (about the same as Gods & Magic), but a much larger section in Inner Sea Faiths (5 pages) if you were looking for more info on Alseta and her doors.

Truth be told I follow her sister the goddess Anoina who moved to Discworld to become the Goddess of Things That Get Stuck in Drawers.
    When someone rattles a drawer and cries "How can it close on the damned thing but not open with it? Who bought this? Do we ever use it?", even though the person might be genuinely irritated or even exasperated, it is as praise unto Anoia.
    Faithful Anoians (worshippers of Anoia) purposefully rattle their drawers and complain every day.
    Anoia also finds objects that roll under other objects and things stuck in sofa cushions, and is considering handling stuck zippers. She eats corkscrews.

Thread Information