Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I’d be available tomorrow. If others want to wait till next week I’d be ok with that too. Does someone want to set up a Discord server for the campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Engorgio View Post
    I’m trying to look around now to see the number of players needed but I’m guessing 4 or 5. I mean if we get it all together we could start as early as tomorrow. I could prepare tonight a bit that would be needed for the first session

Quote Originally Posted by dannywonderful View Post
    I’d be available tomorrow. If others want to wait till next week I’d be ok with that too. Does someone want to set up a Discord server for the campaign?
    Would be up to everyone, from the looks of things as of just this chat there’s two players that can do Sundays, if we can get two others by tonight and people want we can get it rolling tomorrow, I dm another group that is starting up in two weeks on a Saturday and have a discord channel already we can just use that one. Would you guys want to do every Sunday or every other? I’m ok either way

Same. I can play every Sunday, or every other Sunday depending on what’s best for the others.

I'd like to get in on this if you're still looking for players. I can do Sundays (except the 29th) anytime

Quote Originally Posted by Pmorrism View Post
    I'd like to get in on this if you're still looking for players. I can do Sundays (except the 29th) anytime
    Yeah as far as I know there’s only 2 players at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Engorgio View Post
    Yeah as far as I know there’s only 2 players at the moment
    Nice! count me in then, is there a Discord setup yet?

Not sure if this group is full but I would be interested in this. Sundays would work well in my schedule.

Thread Information