FG License: We all have the free version. I think it got the gm version though.
Time Zone: Pacific Standard (me)/ GMT (Fiance)/ CET (friend)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Bi weekly/ friday and weekends. Preferably early afternoon/morning. (Like nothing past 3pm)
Term: Long Terms
Voice: Voice chat via discord
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Me and the fiance played around a little bit with it so we got a premise of it but our friend probably has no experience.

Character Type Preferred: Rouge/Ranger/Fighter/Warlock. Idk about everyone else.
About Us: First off with the my band of three musketeers. We all meet in Numenera. The fiancé and I met a almost a year ago and our friend tagged knto the group. We however aren’t too happy with the current dm we have but we love rping. And he just doesn't give us the opportunity to rp with each-other and often half the game goes to the other characters. We all enjoy story and having our own little part to play in the story, like the long hair d&d god Matt Mercer does with his party. Giving them quests that play a role in their back story. Like Percy’s and the twins stories. And obviously we love comedy and we like have a good time. Combat is also something we like as well.

The reason why we are looking for bi-weekly is because of my job lol. I have every other friday and weekend off. And my day and night shifts rotate every month xD so thats why we are looking for a bi-weekly game. I have roughly a few campaigns under my belt, the fiance played kne or two games and I think our friend played some as well. We all gegt really invested in our characters back stories and we often have a huge document detailing everything in their backstories. We look forward to playing with you and being apart of your adventure.

One of the easier ways to contact me is via discord. My discord name is: Nepisys#6666