Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    1 Player LFG Descent Into Avernus

    hey all. I'm looking for a group with an open spot about to start up with Baldur's Gate: Descent Into Avernus (5E). Preference would be weekends but I can shift my schedule around a bit for Tuesday, Thursday or Friday evenings. Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5)

  2. #2

    Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Couvs View Post
    hey all. I'm looking for a group with an open spot about to start up with Baldur's Gate: Descent Into Avernus (5E). Preference would be weekends but I can shift my schedule around a bit for Tuesday, Thursday or Friday evenings. Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5)
    I'm available the same times too, except Sunday's starting 7pm EST (-5). I'd also be willing to DM if there is enough player interest but no DM.

  3. #3
    I would like to play this module as well. I've played and DM'd since the original edition, but I would prefer to play this module before DM'ing it. Willing to play anything to round out the party but I seem to have developed a preference for Clerics. Evenings, EST, but not available on Tuesdays or every other Friday & Sunday.

  4. #4
    I would be willing to DM it, only time I’m really available for the time being would be Sundays anytime before 8pm est

  5. #5
    Hey,

    i'm also looking for a group for saturdays 6pm ~ 10pm(eastern time)

  6. #6
    Also interested in playing DIA. Would prefer to play wizard, warlock or paladin. Long-time player/DM but still fairly new to FG.

    Available Tue, Wed or Thur evening for a session or weekend if that's what the majority of the group finds preferable. Eastern Time Zone.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Engorgio View Post
    I would be willing to DM it, only time I’m really available for the time being would be Sundays anytime before 8pm est
    I'm available Sundays until 7pm ET. Would you like to try to assemble a group? We could all pitch in on the cost of the module. Maybe a 3pm start ET?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Crozlo View Post
    I'm available Sundays until 7pm ET. Would you like to try to assemble a group? We could all pitch in on the cost of the module. Maybe a 3pm start ET?
    That can be viable, I would want to read through it first to prepare a bit if anything.

  9. #9
    Hey, guys. I could also do Sundays at 3pm (EST) and I’m also willing to contribute towards the cost of the module.

  10. #10
    I’m trying to look around now to see the number of players needed but I’m guessing 4 or 5. I mean if we get it all together we could start as early as tomorrow. I could prepare tonight a bit that would be needed for the first session

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in