Starfinder Playlist

LF1-2M for ongoing Starfinders Game

Hello, posting again as one of our players had to drop out unexpectedly and one who has to temporarily leave for 6 wks. We are nearing the end of Book 1 of the Against the Aeon Throne AP. We play Monday evenings from 7pm EST to 10 pm EST. We do use Discord so a mic is a must. Send me a message if interested
    "I'm excusing a lot because I recognise the trauma and loss you have suffered. But my patience isn't limitless..unlike my authority." - Inquisitor Eisenhorn

I am interested, would you mind helping a new player out? Been studying how to play but would love some firsthand experience. I am thinking of playing a Vesk Envoy Negotiator. Would that work for you?
    Last edited by Velocidapper; September 19th, 2019 at 02:23.

Our current party is a Android operative, Shireen Mystic, Android technomancer, and a Ysoki Engineer
    "I'm excusing a lot because I recognise the trauma and loss you have suffered. But my patience isn't limitless..unlike my authority." - Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Oh sweet, what level is the party currently?

I'd be interested in a Starfinder game, though i have only played a couple of times. If you still need players. I have years of gaming experience.

Thread Information