STAR TREK 2d20
Page 73 of 111 First ... 2363717273747583 ... Last
    Found a creepy crawly on the task chains good sir. If you post a skill specialty but try to roll the genaric skill or unskilled (or JOAT) it will not allow the roll. However if i post the generic skill on the TC and roll with the specialty it will roll as normal. Still will not acknowlage Unskilled of JoaT though.

I found a small bug in the Central Supply Catalog when I read through it this morning. Pocket magnet and Return Mirror have the same item description.
    wrong text.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tommenquar View Post
    Found a creepy crawly on the task chains good sir. If you post a skill specialty but try to roll the genaric skill or unskilled (or JOAT) it will not allow the roll. However if i post the generic skill on the TC and roll with the specialty it will roll as normal. Still will not acknowlage Unskilled of JoaT though.
    Hi tommenquar,

Thanks for this, I'm going to double then triple check everything with Task Chains as there's another CoreRPG update coming out. Good spot though, thanks!

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Starwolf View Post
    I found a small bug in the Central Supply Catalog when I read through it this morning. Pocket magnet and Return Mirror have the same item description.
    wrong text.jpg
    HI Starwolf.

Oh, my bad (I think). I'll get this updated and fixed. Thanks for spending the time posting here and pointing it out!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi MBM,

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it is a glitch. For PSI actions in the action tab, the PSI DM seems to always be set at -3, but the actual rolls are made using the actual DM. In any case, when the PSI points are deducted it seems to register that there are 0 points available so it always deducts from END score. Not sure how to fix that or if it is something you need to fix.

Thanks.

Rhenny
    Last edited by Rhenny; March 19th, 2022 at 01:45.

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi bigrat,

First where is that weapon, which book is it from and how are you rolling it?

The -36 seems to be a modification (ie entered on the desktop), but once I know what weapon and how you're using it I can investigate.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Was this ever resolved? We seem to be having the same/similar issue, on both the Plasma Rifle (1DD), and also with weapons like the Stunner.

Error When Attempting NPC Action

Hello - I wanted to report an error with FGU. I am receiving an error when attempting to perform an ACTION on a NPC sheet. I am using fantasy grounds unity and have updated to the latest version. I am using the 'bodyguards' NPC from the pirates of drinax book. I am attempting to perform an action listed under the ACTIONS section of the NPC sheets and I receive the following error
    Code:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"]:267 attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'nStatMod' (a nil value)
    I am attempting this action:
    ActionError1.png

I also get the same error when attempting from the combat tracker
    ActionError2.png

Although, I am able to roll successfully from the SKILL section here:
    ActionError3.png

Strangely, i tested it with the 'bodyguards' NPC from the drinaxian companion and it works fine, no errors.
    Last edited by thoringard; March 13th, 2022 at 21:18.

hmm.. not sure what happened, but I am no longer seeing this error today. I havent updated anything but the I no longer get this error.

I seem to have a bug that armour when worn, is not reducing it's encumbrance load. It's like this for all my players, with a variety of armour types.

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    I seem to have a bug that armour when worn, is not reducing it's encumbrance load. It's like this for all my players, with a variety of armour types.
    I'll check it tomorrow as the latest CoreRPG update that broke some of the dice rolls, also updated all of the encumbrance system as well.

Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information