DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 72 of 111 First ... 2262707172737482 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by tommenquar View Post
    Ive mentioned this before, however when i load in Aliens of charted space volume 1, the races tab does not get populated with any of the content. Ive tried reloading it, rebooting the game, and starting a new campaign. Neither works.
    Hi tommenquar

Those were sent to Smiteworks, I shall update it and send it again and ask them to push an update as a HotFix.

Thanks
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi tommenquar

Those were sent to Smiteworks, I shall update it and send it again and ask them to push an update as a HotFix.

Thanks
    MBM
    Thank you sir, Stay classy

Quote Originally Posted by tommenquar View Post
    Ive mentioned this before, however when i load in Aliens of charted space volume 1, the races tab does not get populated with any of the content. Ive tried reloading it, rebooting the game, and starting a new campaign. Neither works.
    Hi ,

So I've made sure the Races are there, and in fact found a few other issues that were never reported before (added some better checks myself). I've requested it's sent as a HotFix.

[Fixed] Added missing Races
    [Fixed] Linked missing tables to various careers
    [Fixed] Added missing Zhodani Unity AFV
    [Updated] Renamed images and some data to stop clash, for example, 'Noble Combat Armour', both K'kree and Zhodani had exactly the same-named items (in more than one area!)
    [Added] Added Aslan Armour Modifications as Misc items in Equipment

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I am having an issue with destructive weapons damage calculations. I have tested it, and unless I am doing something wrong. The stock items with the destruction trait ex bombardment gun (2DD), don’t multiply their damage by 10 when applying the damage directly in the combat tracker. The roll will say destructive, but the actual damage is as if they just rolled a 2d6.

[DAMAGE]
    Bombardment Gun [DESTRUCTIVE] [TYPE: kinetic (2d6-36=4)]

Why is it subtracting the 36?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrat View Post
    I am having an issue with destructive weapons damage calculations. I have tested it, and unless I am doing something wrong. The stock items with the destruction trait ex bombardment gun (2DD), don’t multiply their damage by 10 when applying the damage directly in the combat tracker. The roll will say destructive, but the actual damage is as if they just rolled a 2d6.

[DAMAGE]
    Bombardment Gun [DESTRUCTIVE] [TYPE: kinetic (2d6-36=4)]

Why is it subtracting the 36?
    Hi bigrat,

First where is that weapon, which book is it from and how are you rolling it?

The -36 seems to be a modification (ie entered on the desktop), but once I know what weapon and how you're using it I can investigate.

Thanks,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi bigrat,

First where is that weapon, which book is it from and how are you rolling it?

The -36 seems to be a modification (ie entered on the desktop), but once I know what weapon and how you're using it I can investigate.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Thanks for the fast reply MBM. The weapon is from the MGT 2E - Central supply catalogue. For my part, I don't run the game with any modifications besides the task chain extension. I was rolling the damage after a regular attack roll targeting a PC, via the CT.

The PC was wearing a regular battledress. Though I am not sure if that should have any effect on destructive weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrat View Post
    The PC was wearing a regular battledress. Though I am not sure if that should have any effect on destructive weapons.
    Hi bigrat,

Thanks for the extra info, I'll get that checked out for you soon as I've finished the bits I'm working on.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thanks MBM. keep up the good work and ill keep reporting them bugs as we find them. Only other thing is i dont see the ability to add Charisma (Vargr attribute).

When clicking on the "Armour" or "Weapons" buttons in Items the resulting window is blank.

armour-weapons_blank.jpg

If this has been reported before apologies as I wasn't able to find the report.

Thanks.

Thread Information