FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 60 of 111 First ... 1050585960616270110 ... Last
    Ships with Firmpoints, like the fighters from High Guard and Aliens of Charted Space have their ranges listed as Medium when Firmpoints can't have a range above Close according to High Guard

Missile racks should not take Gunner skill into account.

Weapons which have their own skill (for example, bolas) will use the value for "Gun Combat" without any specialties even if "Gun Combat (bolas)" is present on the sheet. Removing "Gun Combat" with no specialties makes the weapons use the correct value.

Sustained damage critical hits are not applied correctly. They are supposed to be applied whenever the total damage exceeds 10% of Hull increments. Instead, they are only applied when damage *from a single attack* exceeds 10% of Hull.

There is also no way to manually apply a critical hit.

Natural weapons (the Aslan dewclaw and the Vargr bite) do not calculate the Characteristic attack DM correctly. There seems to be an extra +2 in there.
    bug report 1.png
    bug report 2.png

Hi cunningrat, great finds. I am updating the Trello board for MBM as we speak. For the Aslan/Vargr bug for not changing, try updating the Str attributes around until it finally reads correctly. It shouldn't need a workaround so we will get that fixed.

Apologies to everyone else that I haven't acknowledged but I have been updating the bug/feature tracker for MBM.

Cheers,

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    For the Aslan/Vargr bug for not changing, try updating the Str attributes around until it finally reads correctly.
    Yep, that worked. Thank you!

Aliens of Chartered Space - Volume 1, No item stat-block, Not linked to items list.

Hello,

Just recently purchased the Aliens of Charted Space - Volume 1 module for FGU Traveller Mg 2nd.

Every item listed (EG: Aslan Personal Protection: Aua-Leather) in the supplement module has an empty link attached to the description/fluff. The same goes for the Vehicles section too. HOWEVER, spacecraft have working links and those spacecraft appear correctly in the Spacecraft Listing under the Aliens of Chartered Space Volume 1 subheading.

Each time I try to open the link, it generates an empty entry on my Items or Vehicles list. Fortunately, these ghost entries disappear once FGU is rebooted, but while the software is running they are impossible to delete.

All other purchased supplemental modules have full and complete stat-block links that can be drag'n'dropped on to a character sheet straight from the module OR are available for selection from the Items or Vehicles listing.

I have tried rebooting FGU, deselecting and selecting the module - no luck. Does anyone else experience this behaviour? Did I get a corrupted DL from FG?

This module is not an inconsequential $60US purchase and an 'official' release. I am deeply disappointed if this is an acceptable product release.

ThatsSoNoc, I just logged in and confirmed it's not just you. It's like the Equipment and Vehicles data is broken from the Reference Manual. I'm updating MBM now.

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    ThatsSoNoc, I just logged in and confirmed it's not just you. It's like the Equipment and Vehicles data is broken from the Reference Manual. I'm updating MBM now.
    Thank you! That is a relief(?) that it's not just me. Although, that would be a quick fix if it were a corrupted DL. If MBM needs help to hardcode these links, so that we can all enjoy a complete product, then please reach out via a DM. I have the time, and now I have an Aslan PC that will be hitting the Alsan Central Supply Catalog more and more often.

Thread Information