DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 110 First ... 242505152535462102 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Joggz View Post
    So I just started here and have been having this trouble with not adding armor on the character. I am using core rulebook. What is worse is not beeing able to even fill it out manually leaving my characters with out armor at all. Did this patch already go out to fix it?

Also I cant drag weapons from list to pc weapon list.

Best regards
    You don't drag to the action tab - you drag weapons to the equipment tab and the actions tab will auto fill in.
    As for armor, you have to equip the armor for it to show up, just having it in your inventory does nothing.

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    You don't drag to the action tab - you drag weapons to the equipment tab and the actions tab will auto fill in.
    As for armor, you have to equip the armor for it to show up, just having it in your inventory does nothing.

Xargun
    OMG! I am sorry for my aparent investigation skills... I guess my Int might also be below average :þ It all works great when I put it into equipment and that little tab that says carry equip not carry completly got past me! Thank you very much for the quick reply I love this setup

Never mind, was solved already. Should have read a little further.

Hi, the armor patch is still incoming. It usually takes a couple of weeks.

Are you dragging them to the character's inventory? When it goes into the inventory it generally auto fills the action tab for weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Never mind, was solved already. Should have read a little further.

Hi, the armor patch is still incoming. It usually takes a couple of weeks.

Are you dragging them to the character's inventory? When it goes into the inventory it generally auto fills the action tab for weapons.
    This was a User defined error. nothing wrong with the script just me trying to put stuff in all the wrong places. I was pulling weapons straight into weapons and Armor did not go to armor because I did not equip it!

Font Errors

Hi All

I've noticed recently that I am getting errors when loading certain Rulesets about missing Fonts.

Is it something fixable, or something that I need not worry about?

Font Errors.jpg

MOD: Moved to bug report thread. It's best to post in this thread with bugs and errors as the developer will see the reports.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by bsycamore View Post
    Hi All

I've noticed recently that I am getting errors when loading certain Rulesets about missing Fonts.

Is it something fixable, or something that I need not worry about?

Font Errors.jpg
    Hi,

Are you using a custom extension or an updated theme from elsewhere? Maybe called 'TravellerTheme'?

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I had Traveller Theme enabled. Turned off now and all seems ok. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bsycamore View Post
    I had Traveller Theme enabled. Turned off now and all seems ok. Cheers
    Hi Chap,

Where did you get said 'Theme' from, so I can see if that's based on the 1E version.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I honestly can't remember. I'll dig back through my posts on these forums and have a look.

Thread Information