STAR TREK 2d20
Page 47 of 111 First ... 3745464748495797 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Serg,

Found and fixed. I'll send this tonight so it's included in next weeks release (v1.2.1).

Here's the bug:

Code:
    DB.setValue(nodeAbility, "text", "formattedText", sAbilityText);
    And here's the fix:

Code:
    DB.setValue(nodeAbility, "text", "formattedtext", sAbilityText);
    Seems FGC doesn't mind, but FGU does!

Cheers,
    MBM
    FGU is oppressing me!

Found two things in my recent play session with the Traveller 2e Ruleset in FGU that seem like they may be bugs and I didn't see reported anywhere yet.

1.) It seems to that free form modifier where you can enter any + or - DM works fine for players but as the Ref when I try to use it to apply to something that an NPC on the combat tracker is attempting it seems to ignore it all together. Attaching example to show what I mean...
    ScreenshotOfModifier.JPG

The other +1, +2, +3 etc. modifiers work fine in this way. It's just the freeform one that seems to work differently.

2.) For the CSC the Tool Laser item is showing as 12kg which shows as negligible weight ( - kg)in the CSC. I'm assuming it was an accidental mistype putting in the Tech Level for the weight but wanted to call it off since it does throw off encumbrance if anyone's using that.

Hi chesire,

I just tried the modifier glitch. I used both the NPC sheet and the action from the Combat Tracker to duplicate your result but the manual Modifier box was working for me in that regard. Is there somewhere more specific I can check for you?

Confirmed on the Tool Laser weight. Should be '-'. I will update MBM with that one.

G-Rex

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Ahh a good old syntax error Used to hate that crap when I programmed.

Xargun
    Hi, MBM
    Update 1.2.1 is out. Errors with psionics remained.
    I also do not understand the function of the plus sign in the PSI Powers. There is a field with a cube to fill in, but it also gives errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Serg Barbeau View Post
    Hi, MBM
    Update 1.2.1 is out. Errors with psionics remained.
    I also do not understand the function of the plus sign in the PSI Powers. There is a field with a cube to fill in, but it also gives errors.
    Hi Serg,

I'm sorry you are still getting issues. I know that the error dragging the Ability from the Players Reference has been addressed.

Zip up your campaign please and attach it here so I can have a look, and inside that have a readme document detailing how to create all the issues. This will allow us to address these for you.

The + is used when a Power has a damage roll associated to it, there is an error and it needs a better label. So I'll sort that.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi Serg,

I'm sorry you are still getting issues. I know that the error dragging the Ability from the Players Reference has been addressed.

Zip up your campaign please and attach it here so I can have a look, and inside that have a readme document detailing how to create all the issues. This will allow us to address these for you.

The + is used when a Power has a damage roll associated to it, there is an error and it needs a better label. So I'll sort that.

Thanks,
    MBM
    taveller test.zip
    I also noticed that using PSI power does not consume PSI

taveller test.zip
    I also noticed that using PSI power does not consume PSI
    Hi Serg,

Thanks for doing this. @GregRex will get this all tested (as he's on the live branch - so free of my dev changes) and will create tickets for everything he finds.

I'll do my best to get these out with next weeks v1.2.2 that contains the CoreRPG updates.

I must be honest here and I don't play PSI in my games and so I'm led by others as to how they would like PSI to work, if you have some ideas please let us know in the features thread.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi Serg,

Thanks for doing this. @GregRex will get this all tested (as he's on the live branch - so free of my dev changes) and will create tickets for everything he finds.

I'll do my best to get these out with next weeks v1.2.2 that contains the CoreRPG updates.

I must be honest here and I don't play PSI in my games and so I'm led by others as to how they would like PSI to work, if you have some ideas please let us know in the features thread.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Thanx
    In general, everything is fine if it works.
    But I would like to make an exception to the rule and add each power separately.

Thanx
    In general, everything is fine if it works.
    But I would like to make an exception to the rule and add each power separately.
    So if I understand. Rather than all the powers for a talent appear in the Action tab (when you drag a Talent/Ability to the skills tab), you'd like to add the ones you're interested in (even though the player has access to them all).

So if I understand. Rather than all the powers for a talent appear in the Action tab (when you drag a Talent/Ability to the skills tab), you'd like to add the ones you're interested in (even though the player has access to them all).
    I thought about it. It is better to leave as in the rules - all the powers of talent. If some powers are not needed, they can always be removed.

Thread Information