DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 109 First ... 234561454104 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Ok. I figured it out. I guess we were using the library psi-abilities list from the top section of the library, not realizing that there was a psionic talents are access through the core rules module directly. Took me a bit to find it, but I'll pass it on so and there will be much rejoicing. So another problem is not really a problem, which is a great thing.

You'd be surprised how happy the group was to learn that the combat tracker issue was something we were doing (or not doing) and it wasn't a bug that would need to be fixed.
    Hi Chap,

Yea there's no Talent List, it's quite a bit of work to add in a new class just to show 5 things, it's why in the PSI abilities you can filter by talent, and if you drag an ability into the PSI Tab on the toon sheet, it will auto add the correct Talent and then all the Abilities will appear on the list.

As for the combat tracker, thanks for letting me know your group was happy, the new update allows Robots to be created (for the Central Supply Catalogue), plus I've added images to all the equipment (learned how to do that as well from the CSC stuff).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Chap,

Yea there's no Talent List, it's quite a bit of work to add in a new class just to show 5 things, it's why in the PSI abilities you can filter by talent, and if you drag an ability into the PSI Tab on the toon sheet, it will auto add the correct Talent and then all the Abilities will appear on the list.

As for the combat tracker, thanks for letting me know your group was happy, the new update allows Robots to be created (for the Central Supply Catalogue), plus I've added images to all the equipment (learned how to do that as well from the CSC stuff).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Now that I know where to find the talents everything is good. Both of those (the value reset on startup and location of talents) might be a good addition to your FAQ thread. Oh and also the don't put Cr and , in the cash column. Not sure but is it possible to just make that an integer only value, I admit I'm not sure how character sheet data entry works on the back end.

Anyways, the ruleset is a thousand times improved from the 1E release and that is heap loads of awesomesauce.

Now that I know where to find the talents everything is good. Both of those (the value reset on startup and location of talents) might be a good addition to your FAQ thread. Oh and also the don't put Cr and , in the cash column. Not sure but is it possible to just make that an integer only value, I admit I'm not sure how character sheet data entry works on the back end.

Anyways, the ruleset is a thousand times improved from the 1E release and that is heap loads of awesomesauce.
    I've fixed the Cash On Hand, it allows both the Cr and non-Cr to be used. I've popped advice on the Current Values in the FAQ, in a future update all characteristics will be in the Actions Tab, and I'm planning how to fit in the new ones from the Companion book as well (for when that arrives).

Thanks for your kind words, in the new year my only focus will be on Traveller and RuneQuest, the occasional DnD book, or CoC book might be done, but on the whole it's MGT2 for me.... until 2300AD drops then working on that!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

So in this morning's game we had a minor problem. The Ref added a weapon to an NPC that we couldn't get to fire clicking the normal hit box in the combat tracker. We moved on and fudged around it until I could test after the game. I should mention the Ref is using Marooned on Marduk. Anyways in testing I determined that he somehow added the weapon while the NPC record was locked and it was added but unusable. If we unlocked the record, deleted and readded the weapon it then worked perfectly.

Oh also Runequest!!! Not to derail the thread but what version are you planning?

So in this morning's game we had a minor problem. The Ref added a weapon to an NPC that we couldn't get to fire clicking the normal hit box in the combat tracker. We moved on and fudged around it until I could test after the game. I should mention the Ref is using Marooned on Marduk. Anyways in testing I determined that he somehow added the weapon while the NPC record was locked and it was added but unusable. If we unlocked the record, deleted and readded the weapon it then worked perfectly.
    Morning,

Thanks letting me know about this, but I have some good news (I hope!).

Check here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...25-MGT2-v1-0-2

It's already fixed, should be released on Tuesday as it was on TEST last week.

Cheers,
    MBM

Oh also Runequest!!! Not to derail the thread but what version are you planning?
    Not VtM is finished, I can get back on RQ (the latest version) 'RuneQuest - Roleplaying in Glorantha' (a few CoC books to finish as well know).

Cheers,
    MBM

Glad to hear about the fix and Runequest.

While I was entering some worlds, I noticed that the SubSector pulldown at the bottom doesn't update until you close and re-open the campaign. It's not really a big deal but figured I'd note it.

Also being able to drop in the UWP is fantastic!

One suggestion (if you have some free time) would be to auto-fill the trade codes from the UWP at the same time. It would would reduce data entry time by a little bit, especially if entering multiple SubSectors.

Glad to hear about the fix and Runequest.

While I was entering some worlds, I noticed that the SubSector pulldown at the bottom doesn't update until you close and re-open the campaign. It's not really a big deal but figured I'd note it.

Also being able to drop in the UWP is fantastic!

One suggestion (if you have some free time) would be to auto-fill the trade codes from the UWP at the same time. It would would reduce data entry time by a little bit, especially if entering multiple SubSectors.
    Hi Esmdev,

So the issue with SubSector, how were you expecting it to update? Can you talk me through the expected behaviour please.

The UWP is a bit of a pain, but I just had a grand idea so I'm going to try something in a bit. We all know the first 4 can be hex (so I can check for that) the next 7 are the world data, then it's star port, and depending on what version of the UWP you expect to use, it's then trade codes, travel codes, other, system etc.

Cheers
    MBM

Hi.

So what is was thinking is when we input the UWP, and then you parse it to put the info into the individual boxes (like Fairport, size, population, etc), then you could go one step further and auto fill the trade code box towards the bottom as well. Since the UWP data is now broken into its individual components the numbers needed to calculate trade codes are already available.

Thread Information