DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 111 First ... 1927282930313979 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Chap,

Found and fixed.

Also fixed up the rating in the PS shows the 'General' armour value, so Vacc Suit TL08 shows '4', Combat Armour TL10 shows '13'.

Plus the space given to the armours, is now spread over two lines making it easier to see which armour(s) are being stacked.

This is off now to SmiteWorks.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Good stuff. Thanks MBM. Will look forwards to the patch.

R.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Thanks. Yes might just be a way to add it to a field rather than have it search for text. Combat Arms change stats and armor values and it seems like the armor values would be the easiest to fix. Subdermal armor does work.
    Almost an identical situation here, one of the player characters just had a Combat Arm grafted on during a six weeks of planetside downtime and the modifiers are not pushing through to affect armour and strength. Would be great to see this however for now I've added a 'Combat Arm; Armour' item to their inventory and have the PC use a +3 STR DM when using the arm.

In the Reference Manual, Traveller Creation, Chapter One, Navy Career, Ranks and Bonuses chart. The ranks 2-4 are referred to as PeRRy Officers.

Quote Originally Posted by PoopinTwice View Post
    In the Reference Manual, Traveller Creation, Chapter One, Navy Career, Ranks and Bonuses chart. The ranks 2-4 are referred to as PeRRy Officers.
    Thanks, addressed, will be in the next update.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

It seems like traits from a species don't autopopulate (Bite and Heightened senses for a Vargyr) on the character sheet when you pull over the species...and not die modifiers kick in for lets say Recon or Survival although i guess those can vary depending on which sense is being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    It seems like traits from a species don't autopopulate (Bite and Heightened senses for a Vargyr) on the character sheet when you pull over the species...and not die modifiers kick in for lets say Recon or Survival although i guess those can vary depending on which sense is being used.
    At the moment, when you drag the race, its updates all the character attributes at the moment only.

In the future I'll update some other traits, like the Aslan claw etc.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I noticed that the Party Sheet is not showing the whole party currency (bottom left section) when transitioning from current live version to test (1.4). And if I check the individual currency on hand for each character sheet, it is not the same amount as with the previous version.

Quote Originally Posted by deejaay1018 View Post
    I noticed that the Party Sheet is not showing the whole party currency (bottom left section) when transitioning from current live version to test (1.4). And if I check the individual currency on hand for each character sheet, it is not the same amount as with the previous version.
    Nothing has changed on the Party Sheet side of things since MGT2E ruleset was released. However it's built upon CoreRPG and if that has a change then the ruleset changes. I'll check on how it's working now.

Cheers,
    MBM

Hi MBM,

Just updated to v1.1.4.

Eager to check out what's changed I noticed the PS now includes armour Rating, however also noted that this figure appears to be the sum of all armour in inventory, not only that which is worn. Also Augments still showing on PS Armour list.

However I think there's a more significant bug the combat automation for Protection (or I'm doing something really wrong) as it seems to be ignoring the stacking of protection and only counting the protection of the first protective item equipped in the inventory.

R.
    Last edited by rcruk; September 16th, 2020 at 23:34.

dbl post

Thread Information