DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 110 First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last
    The Party Sheet (PS) Armour section is also displaying CSC Augments which doesn't seem right? Also, is the Rating column in the PS intended to display the total armour rating as this just stays at zero?

Keep up the good work MBM, much appreciated.

R.

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post
    The Party Sheet (PS) Armour section is also displaying CSC Augments which doesn't seem right? Also, is the Rating column in the PS intended to display the total armour rating as this just stays at zero?

R.
    Hi Chap,

I'll be honest here, as I don't use the PS myself it gets left. I'll see what I can do asap, though I think this will go into the next version now as I'm packing up v1.1.4 and sending over to SmiteWorks.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by rcruk View Post

R.
    Hi Chap,

Found and fixed.

Also fixed up the rating in the PS shows the 'General' armour value, so Vacc Suit TL08 shows '4', Combat Armour TL10 shows '13'.

Plus the space given to the armours, is now spread over two lines making it easier to see which armour(s) are being stacked.

This is off now to SmiteWorks.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

not sure if this has been reported before but the Space Combat Tracker U.I. is all buggered for me.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 11.35.59 AM.png

Quote Originally Posted by adzling View Post
    not sure if this has been reported before but the Space Combat Tracker U.I. is all buggered for me.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 11.35.59 AM.png
    The SCT is not yet active, the button is there waiting for the extension that I'm working on, and it's been reported a few times.

I'm working on the extension during this week around things, now that 1.1.4 is in TEST and soon to be LIVE next week I'll release it, the first version is for the Player's PC craft, you can add them and then drag them to the SCT though there's not much action.

Cheers,
    MBM

It appears that the combat arm prosthetic doesn't add the armor value to the sheet. Nor does the strength change based on the augmentation. Also, the Psi Blade should add the STR and PSI DM to its damage. I realize you can do both manually.
    Last edited by Elvedui; September 3rd, 2020 at 16:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    It appears that the combat arm prosthetic doesn't add the armor value to the sheet. Nor does the strength change based on the augmentation. Also, the Psi Blade should add the STR and PSI DM to its damage. I realize you can do both manually.
    Equipment doesn't do anything with Stats at the moment, see the 1.1.5 thread for more info, that's based on certain traits. This is one of the issues with Traveller, some details are hidden in the text. It means adding custom ruleset code, though adding the armour should be easier as I've got it looking for Subdermal armour.

So anyway I'll add these to the list and see about getting them done in 1.1.5 for you.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thanks. Yes might just be a way to add it to a field rather than have it search for text. Combat Arms change stats and armor values and it seems like the armor values would be the easiest to fix. Subdermal armor does work.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Thanks. Yes might just be a way to add it to a field rather than have it search for text. Combat Arms change stats and armor values and it seems like the armor values would be the easiest to fix. Subdermal armor does work.
    Adding fields is a good idea, but then requires work outside the ruleset as well (so the data can be imported).

Let me have a think though and it's a good idea so cheers.

MBM

Thread Information