DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 108 of 111 First ... 85898106107108109110 ... Last
    When opening a NPC with token set this errror this error if thrown..

[3/11/2024 1:01:38 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (image_refblock) in class (npc_main_humanoid)
    [3/11/2024 1:01:38 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "MGT2:common/scripts/images_npc.lua"]:18: attempt to index global 'ctrl' (a nil value)
    [3/11/2024 1:01:38 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (image_refblock) in class (npc_main_humanoid)
    [3/11/2024 1:01:38 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "MGT2:common/scripts/images_npc.lua"]:18: attempt to index global 'ctrl' (a nil value)

If the NPC doesn't have a token it opens fine.

Note: Just noticed that it's not happening with all NPC's. Also the Core Rule Book and Pirates of Drinax - Book 1 are the only modules active.
    Last edited by Conspiracy; March 11th, 2024 at 03:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy View Post
    When opening a NPC with token set this errror this error if thrown..

If the NPC doesn't have a token it opens fine.

Note: Just noticed that it's not happening with all NPC's. Also the Core Rule Book and Pirates of Drinax - Book 1 are the only modules active.
    Same here...

Can confirm having same issues with some NPC & Ships in all the following modules Drinax /w Companion & Shadow of Sindal, Aliens in Charted Space 1, JTAS 1, Glorious Empire, Sword Worlds.
    This was a newly created campaign.
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate
    Time Zone: U.S. Central (UTC -6)

I just pushed an update that should address this error. Please run a new Check for Updates and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

That resolved the issue for me.
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate
    Time Zone: U.S. Central (UTC -6)

Fixed for me as well.

Got a new issue... This doesn't seem to have impacted characters already created and had weapons already on their sheet. But we rolled up a new character today and when I went to add weapons, it creates the entry in inventory but deletes it in the Actions tab... You can actually see it being added, then it just blips away...

Minor issue with an extension. I spoke to the author, Mattekure, about his "Easy Lights" extension (published under Rob2e). He has updated it to support the new windows under FGU 4.5 and it's working in most rulesets. In MgT2e, it loads but does not provide buttons on the image toolbars. He suggested the Traveller toolbars were not implementing the 4.5 spec.

Specifically: "easylights was designed in Core. If it doesnt work after its because the ruleset didnt update to the new standard way of doing things. the rulesets need to update to the CoreRPG standard toolbars
    core is undergoing some big changes, and some rulesets lag in implementing those changes"

Not a big deal but I thought I'd mention it to be thrown on the pile.
    !

As far as I'm aware, the Traveller rulesets currently have no overrides to the image windows, so the toolbar should work exactly the same.

Try checking to see if you have any unpacked rulesets in the rulesets subfolder of the FG data folder, and remove if so.
    Otherwise, make sure that you do not have MGT2.pak or "Mongoose Traveller 1E.pak" in your rulesets subfolder of the FG data folder, and remove if so.
    Otherwise, delete MGP40000TRVMG2E.dat and/or MGP3800TRVMG1E.dat in your vaults subfolder of the FG data folder, and run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Purged and updated. Same behavior on multiple computers, a Mac and a PC. Also, other people have the issue on the Discord in the Traveller channel. Initially, the Easy Lights extension was throwing errors with 4.5 and was updated a few days ago and now generally works. Note I also just created a virgin MhT2e campaign to test with.

I can't speak to the actual issue. I contacted the extension dev directly first and am following up from that. If he doesn't mind I can send you the DMsGuild version if that would help, though I am using the one from the Forge now. Should be identical.
    !

Thread Information