Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    How often are their Characteristics changed? My players rarely have there's changed.

    It's quite hard to make it update the skill list but it can be done, as I'll add it onto the MGT2 Todo list.

    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...MGT2-Todo-List

    Cheers,
    MBM
    Hi, the most often changes are temporary to STR, DEX and END because of damage sustained or recovered which have the potential to happen regularly.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi, the most often changes are temporary to STR, DEX and END because of damage sustained or recovered which have the potential to happen regularly.
    Ok I understand, in the near future I'm updating the 'Wound Tracker' (as I call it) to have all the stats available for damage/changing etc. It's a request from another player.

    Soon as I've done that, I'll link the skills stats then to the 'Wound Tracker' mod levels, that'll solve your issue/need? I'll try and do that in 1.0.3, I want to code freeze next week so it's out at the end of this month.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  3. #63
    Sounds great.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Sounds great.
    Thanks chap, and thanks for your posts. If you didn't post they'd only get sorted when I run into them, my game is going to start up again soon, Pirates of Drinax...

  5. #65
    One of the games we're running is Pirates too.

    BTW, while I was goofing off with the Psion rules again I noticed that the psi mod updates when the psi mod changes on the main tab. Maybe the same code would work for the skills?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    One of the games we're running is Pirates too.

    BTW, while I was goofing off with the Psion rules again I noticed that the psi mod updates when the psi mod changes on the main tab. Maybe the same code would work for the skills?
    Yep I got the Psion bit working using some magic and potions, so yes, I'll be re-using that code, making it generic so can just pass in the value to check and the object to link, or some-such.

    MGT2 v1.0.3. should be completed 22nd/23rd so should hit before the end of the month, then it's onto 1.1.0 for Central Supply Catalogue.

    Cheers,
    MBM

  7. #67
    First off, thank you so much for working on this project. Traveller will always have a special place in my heart, and I really like what's been done with 2e.

    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but here goes.

    For Initiative (on the Actions tab), no number shows up in the field for the die roll. It seems to default to the DEX mod, but it should be doing a function to take the higher of DEX/INT (and it would seem like it would be better to show whichever value in that field).

    "INITIATIVE
    At the start of any combat, every Traveller makes either
    a DEX or INT check (it pays to be quick of hand or quick
    of the mind)."


    I think you're already working on this one, but on the Actions tab, if weapons are added to the PC before skills are finalized, the skill modifier doesn't update.

    Once again, thanks so much for this great product!

  8. #68
    I guess to follow-up on the initiative questions, is there a way to factor the effect of a tactics check into the initiative results?

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilAdams View Post
    First off, thank you so much for working on this project. Traveller will always have a special place in my heart, and I really like what's been done with 2e.

    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but here goes.

    For Initiative (on the Actions tab), no number shows up in the field for the die roll. It seems to default to the DEX mod, but it should be doing a function to take the higher of DEX/INT (and it would seem like it would be better to show whichever value in that field).

    "INITIATIVE
    At the start of any combat, every Traveller makes either
    a DEX or INT check (it pays to be quick of hand or quick
    of the mind)."


    I think you're already working on this one, but on the Actions tab, if weapons are added to the PC before skills are finalized, the skill modifier doesn't update.

    Once again, thanks so much for this great product!
    Hello,

    Nice question, maybe allow the Character to select which Stat they want to use for the CT Init roll, by having a drop down on the Action Tab next to the Init box, INT or DEX?

    Cheers,
    MBM

    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I guess to follow-up on the initiative questions, is there a way to factor the effect of a tactics check into the initiative results?
    Not at the moment, which is why there's a Init Mod field within the CT to allow you to have an effect. It's possible when an init roll is made, I can scan all the PC's in the CT and auto apply the highest tactics level, thinking aloud though, shouldn't be too hard....

    Cheers,
    MBM

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hello,

    Not at the moment, which is why there's a Init Mod field within the CT to allow you to have an effect. It's possible when an init roll is made, I can scan all the PC's in the CT and auto apply the highest tactics level, thinking aloud though, shouldn't be too hard....

    Cheers,
    MBM
    The tactics roll applies the effect as a modifier to initiative. So it is probably best if we just use the mod column which I am somehow just noticing now that you brought it up...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in