DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 67 of 109 First ... 1757656667686977 ... Last
    Aha. So that entry has to follow the exact format -- Material (Armour X) -- in order for the Combat Tracker to pick it up and accurately apply the armor value. Good to know!!

Not sure if this is a bug, or smth we're doing wrong. One of my players is a psionic, but using his powers doesn't work as expected. All his PSI DM are set to -3 despite him having a 15. And everytime he uses a power the cost is immediately deducted from his END instead of his PSI.
    Psi1.jpg
    Psi2.jpg
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug, or smth we're doing wrong. One of my players is a psionic, but using his powers doesn't work as expected. All his PSI DM are set to -3 despite him having a 15. And everytime he uses a power the cost is immediately deducted from his END instead of his PSI.
    Psi1.jpg
    Psi2.jpg
    Sounds like something isn't quite right, sounds like it's not checking that the character is a psionic properly.

I have the hood open on the code, so I'll get this looked into as soon as I've finished the bit I'm working on.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

TrentLane Can you add a screenshot of the Skills tab? I'm helping troubleshoot and need to see what's also going on under Psi Talents.

No Problem, I attached Psi Skills and Psi Section in the actions tab
    Psi3.jpg
    Psi4.jpg

Edit: Couldn't upload the campaign due to size, so I linked it on my Gdrive if that helps
    Last edited by TrentLane; January 13th, 2022 at 09:52.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Quote Originally Posted by ochimura View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something but I noticed in the last session I ran that destructive damage was not being automatically applied. I had an npc with PGMP (so 1DD) - rolled die for 2 (which should be 20 damage) but only applies 2. In the output text it will correctly show the damage as destructive and the total amount but then applied a negative modifier (in this case it showed 1d6-18=2).
    On a side note, my entries for PGMP have the radiation trait. From my reading of the books (Core and CSC) this should only be for FGMPs?
    HI ochimura,

Which weapon from which book are you rolling damage for (PGMP from Core Rulebook, or Central Supply Catalogue), or is it your own weapon?

I've just tested with the PGMP and FGMP (with both books) and all damage is correct.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    HI ochimura,

Which weapon from which book are you rolling damage for (PGMP from Core Rulebook, or Central Supply Catalogue), or is it your own weapon?

I've just tested with the PGMP and FGMP (with both books) and all damage is correct.

Thanks,
    MBM
    During the session I believe it was the PGMP from CSC. The example below is PGMP from Core rules but I get the same results with any of the weapons from either book.

example1.PNG
    Last edited by ochimura; January 16th, 2022 at 21:29.

During the session I believe it was the PGMP from CSC. The example below is PGMP from Core rules but I get the same results with any of the weapons from either book.

example1.PNG
    Ah ok, so the Damage is shown correctly, but the radiation is just the normal damage. Let me clarify that it's bugged and it'll be fixed this week.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Ah ok, so the Damage is shown correctly, but the radiation is just the normal damage. Let me clarify that it's bugged and it'll be fixed this week.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I just tried an FGMP and PGMP from CSC - same problem but this time no radiation:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just tried an FGMP and PGMP from CSC - same problem but this time no radiation:
    See the February 2022 update thread for more info, Rad Weapons don't multiply damage as such, the DMG is different altogether.

Thanks,
    MBM

Thread Information