DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 56 of 109 First ... 646545556575866106 ... Last
    Actually if there is a D&D 2e version of the rule set it has IR in it. And darkvision was different in D&D 3.5 and earlier so it may be possible to look at the rule sets for those versions. Of course they would need to be role sets converted over to the FGU. Also both of those IR and Low Light vision should be represented in the Mutants and Masterminds rule set.
    Last edited by cdjensen99; July 25th, 2021 at 14:24.

So, trying to do some ship combat. I add the ship the Party Sheet. Add crew to the Ship in the Party Sheet. And using the ship weapon through the character sheet.

It rolls the to hit roll fine and damage fine and respects Measure of Success additional damage.
    It however does not respect the Target inside the Ship Combat Tracker.
    I tried to apply the damage by dragging and dropping the damage to the ship enemy ship damage field.
    I get this script error.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_shipdamage.lua"]:220: attempt to index field 'sTraits' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_shipdamage.lua"]:220: attempt to index field 'sTraits' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by MrWigggles View Post
    So, trying to do some ship combat. I add the ship the Party Sheet. Add crew to the Ship in the Party Sheet. And using the ship weapon through the character sheet.

It rolls the to hit roll fine and damage fine and respects Measure of Success additional damage.
    It however does not respect the Target inside the Ship Combat Tracker.
    I tried to apply the damage by dragging and dropping the damage to the ship enemy ship damage field.
    I get this script error.

Hi MrWigggles,

Thanks for taking the time to report this. It seems the weapon you're using doesn't have any associated traits, is it a custom weapon (and not from the books?). Either way I'll add to v1.2.5 a check for custom so it doesn't throw this error, but I'd be interested in know more about this weapon.

Interesting about the targeting, I'll get that sorted today.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi MrWigggles,

Thanks for taking the time to report this. It seems the weapon you're using doesn't have any associated traits, is it a custom weapon (and not from the books?). Either way I'll add to v1.2.5 a check for custom so it doesn't throw this error, but I'd be interested in know more about this weapon.

Interesting about the targeting, I'll get that sorted today.

Thanks,
    MBM
    I dragged and dropped it from High Guard Weapon table. And the ship I was using it on, was also from High Guard.
    It was the Dual Laser Pulse Turret and Sand Caster.
    For fun, I just went and deleted the weapons and added on a Single Turret Missile Rack.

It rolled just fine in the main text window. However, it still didnt respect the Target inside the Spaceship Combat Tracker. And when I tried to drag and drop the damage.

It gave me this:

Last edited by MrWigggles; August 1st, 2021 at 14:30.

I dragged and dropped it from High Guard Weapon table. And the ship I was using it on, was also from High Guard.
    It was the Dual Laser Pulse Turret and Sand Caster.
    For fun, I just went and deleted the weapons and added on a Single Turret Missile Rack.

It rolled just fine in the main text window. However, it still didnt respect the Target inside the Spaceship Combat Tracker. And when I tried to drag and drop the damage.

It gave me this:

Very odd, I just tried that and all working as expected.

PC Ship or NPC Ship?

Worth zipping up your campaign and sending it over?

Cheers
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

The PC Ship is one that I made, as the groups ship is this rad heavily modified pirate Safari ship.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...H8?usp=sharing

SO I figure out the issue. So, when I dragged and drop the Weapon. It had the Roll to Hit set at -3. So I blanked it out, as often FG handles that as a Zero.
    However when I went in and set it at Zero, it worked just fine.

SO I figure out the issue. So, when I dragged and drop the Weapon. It had the Roll to Hit set at -3. So I blanked it out, as often FG handles that as a Zero.
    However when I went in and set it at Zero, it worked just fine.
    Morning MrWigggles,

I tested that and -3 works as expected. I'll pull down your campaign later and test.

Thanks for posting your workaround.

Cheers,
    MBM

Question about Radiation.
    Not sure if this is a bug or working properly, or maybe I don't understand the behavior...
    So if a PC absorbs RADS, their counter goes up until it meets a threshold like "-1 END Permanently"
    1.) If you set the # of Rads to zero manually, the status does not go away. Does not seem to be away to reduce this until you use something that causes radiation again, which will then drop the Radiation Effect to change to NONE. This feels like a bug?
    2.) When the "-1 END Permanently" is in effect, it doesn't seem to do anything. Should this apply a -1 to all END based rolls? Or drop the DM if say, they have 9 END it should drop them to 8 and remove the +1 bonus? OR do we just simply drop the END maximum manually?

Quote Originally Posted by grimfish View Post
    Question about Radiation.
    1.) If you set the # of Rads to zero manually, the status does not go away. Does not seem to be away to reduce this until you use something that causes radiation again, which will then drop the Radiation Effect to change to NONE. This feels like a bug?
    2.) When the "-1 END Permanently" is in effect, it doesn't seem to do anything. Should this apply a -1 to all END based rolls? Or drop the DM if say, they have 9 END it should drop them to 8 and remove the +1 bonus? OR do we just simply drop the END maximum manually?
    Hi grimfish,

Thanks for taking the time to post this. Let me answer.

1. Appears to be a bug, so I'll add the fix to the next update
    2. When v1.2.5 drops (tonight) it has an section for mods within the Main Tab. It means I can automate this, again I'll get this done for the next update.

Thanks
    MBM

Thread Information