FG Spreadshirt Swag
    This is working for me, if I download the Live version from the Forge. (see attached image)
    clip.png

Can you see if you can find "eea4f6b8-c6dd-11ee-8c52-0050562be458.dat" in your vault folder? If so, can you delete and try updating again?

Regards,
    JPG

And there they are. This is now showing the buttons. Not sure what has changed. Had multiple PC/NPC tokens on map as they don't show without them. Now I see them. Will validate on test box tomorrow. And ask other people who had issue on the discord.

Disregard below....................

I had already deleted it previously but did so again and still not seeing the buttons compared to other rulesets like SWADE.

Note, on my test box I purged the rulesets and vault folder contents entirely then updated. I can archive and delete the Smiteworks folder, uninstall and reinstall FGU entirely if that would help.

Again, though I am perfectly willing to help in any fashion you need, this is a minor issue. I don't want to pull your resources from something more pressing.
    Last edited by BangsNaughtyBits; March 15th, 2024 at 05:57.
    !

Maybe not a bug, but i am not sure. When you drag a ship to PC Spacecraft the pictures and floor plans don't go with it and you can't add those images either. Not under notes or any other tab. Yes the small token image goes with the ship, but nothing else. Somewhat related, if a ship has a vehicle there is no way to drag the vehicle (and its stats) over the the spacecraft. Nor can you add vehicles to player inventories? You just have to search for it under the campaign tab each time you need to deal with a vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvedui View Post
    Maybe not a bug, but i am not sure. When you drag a ship to PC Spacecraft the pictures and floor plans don't go with it and you can't add those images either. Not under notes or any other tab. Yes the small token image goes with the ship, but nothing else. Somewhat related, if a ship has a vehicle there is no way to drag the vehicle (and its stats) over the the spacecraft. Nor can you add vehicles to player inventories? You just have to search for it under the campaign tab each time you need to deal with a vehicle.
    I create a Story and attach all my ship elements to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    I create a Story and attach all my ship elements to it.
    Not an ideal solution. I should be able to do what i need under the PC Ship tab or on a character sheet. But yes, i guess that is a work around. Just share the sheet with the players.

Summary
    Both players and myself can now only move player tokens on a map by selecting the end of the token, rather than as before clicking anywhere on the token.
    Apologies if this is already reported or a new deliberate behaviour but it is very annoying !

Detail
    I'm running v4.5.3 (2024-03-28) on a Windows 11 PC
    No extensions in use

To reproduce
    (Note that tokens all have a golden hexagon surrounding them, with small arrows pointing from inside out, towards each vertex)
    1 Drag a player token from the combat tracker onto a map. (2D view mode selected)
    2 Place cursor in the centre of token. Note cursor does *not* change to a hand icon.
    3 Click and try and drag token - note that this doesn't work, and map panned instead
    4 Now move cursor over the golden hexagon within each token. Note cursor now becomes a hand
    5 Click and drag, and good things happen - the token is moved as expected

Oddly, this doesn't happen for NPC tokens. Note sure if significant that NPC tokens don't have the small golden arrows pointing towards each vertex of the golden hex shape surrounding token.

This new behaviour only started a few weeks ago, and (oddly) doesn't effect the Symbaroum ruleset, nor Vaesen.

Very grateful for any help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by agoldsmi55 View Post
    Summary
    Both players and myself can now only move player tokens on a map by selecting the end of the token, rather than as before clicking anywhere on the token.
    Apologies if this is already reported or a new deliberate behaviour but it is very annoying !

Detail
    I'm running v4.5.3 (2024-03-28) on a Windows 11 PC
    No extensions in use

To reproduce
    (Note that tokens all have a golden hexagon surrounding them, with small arrows pointing from inside out, towards each vertex)
    1 Drag a player token from the combat tracker onto a map. (2D view mode selected)
    2 Place cursor in the centre of token. Note cursor does *not* change to a hand icon.
    3 Click and try and drag token - note that this doesn't work, and map panned instead
    4 Now move cursor over the golden hexagon within each token. Note cursor now becomes a hand
    5 Click and drag, and good things happen - the token is moved as expected

Oddly, this doesn't happen for NPC tokens. Note sure if significant that NPC tokens don't have the small golden arrows pointing towards each vertex of the golden hex shape surrounding token.

This new behaviour only started a few weeks ago, and (oddly) doesn't effect the Symbaroum ruleset, nor Vaesen.

Very grateful for any help.
    Thanks for the report. The issue has been identified and a fix has been submitted. It should be addressed in the next FGU update.

Issue

Minor but annoying issue …. The ‘tabs’ on the character sheet now have very poor contrast and almost impossible to read the unselected tabs (for example ‘Inventory’).

For my regular players this not a major issue , but for a group I’m introducing to FG this has been a real niggle factor / frustration for some of the players.

As previous report recently, not running any extensions, and running on a fairly high spec Windows 11 PC.

Grateful as always of assistance.

Strange; I didn't change the tabs frame for the ruleset, and it hasn't been changed by the original developer. Are you sure they weren't always that way?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see what happened. There was an override that looked like a copy that used slightly different alpha channel behavior. Just pushed an update to help with that.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; April 2nd, 2024 at 23:59.

I usually use the FG Modern Dark theme but the tabs look the same to me, vaguely illegible. That's a me issue though. I work much better with the tabs across the top like in the Star Trek ruleset.
    !

Thread Information