DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 53 of 109 First ... 343515253545563103 ... Last
    Its the one shown here. Can't even remember grabbing it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/..._.28Classic.29

I'm having the same issue, a link to that thread would be great

Quote Originally Posted by dmccoy1693 View Post
    I was about to report another bug to the Mongoose Traveller 2e Thread when I saw someone else had reported a bug in a different thread. So I figured I'd start the official bug report thread.

Adding a weapon to a PC
    I got the following error message Script Error (string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua").692: bad argument #1 to 'len' (String expected, got nil)

NPCs (animal)
    I am not able to add a weapon (either by typing it in or dragging from the Items).
    can you please add a link to that thread, cause I can't find it and I'm having issues getting weapons into sheets too. all other items are fine as well as weapons in NPC sheets are just fine. Just weapons in the PC sheet

Quote Originally Posted by Mallorylover23 View Post
    can you please add a link to that thread, cause I can't find it and I'm having issues getting weapons into sheets too. all other items are fine as well as weapons in NPC sheets are just fine. Just weapons in the PC sheet
    ok, nvm. I figured it out. I was trying to pull the weapon into actions instead of inventory. Durrrr.

ok, nvm. I figured it out. I was trying to pull the weapon into actions instead of inventory. Durrrr.
    Morning Mallorylover23,

A good idea, I'll look at allowing you to drop a Weapon in the Action Tab and add it into the Equipment as well.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Minor bug: I cannot find a way to reset the turn counter on the Space Combat Tracker. In the Combat Tracker, if I type a new number into the Turn Number field, it will then use the new number as the current turn and for calculating new turn numbers. The Space Combat Tracker seems to remember what turn it is on and keeps using that instead of using the new number I type in.

Quote Originally Posted by dosfox View Post
    Minor bug: I cannot find a way to reset the turn counter on the Space Combat Tracker. In the Combat Tracker, if I type a new number into the Turn Number field, it will then use the new number as the current turn and for calculating new turn numbers. The Space Combat Tracker seems to remember what turn it is on and keeps using that instead of using the new number I type in.
    Confirmed, the round doesn't "stick". I'll create a trouble ticket on MBM's project board.

Characteristic augments are modifying the characteristic DM directly rather than increasing the characteristic base value when equipping an augment. I was noticing that the value wasn't being increased even when the augment was equipped and figured I just needed to increase it manually, which I did. From a 7 to an 8, which should not affect the DM. but when I put the PC into the Party sheet, the DM was a +1 while the value was still being listed as an 8. as soon as i unequipped the augment, the DM went back down to 0.

Characteristic augments are modifying the characteristic DM directly rather than increasing the characteristic base value when equipping an augment. I was noticing that the value wasn't being increased even when the augment was equipped and figured I just needed to increase it manually, which I did. From a 7 to an 8, which should not affect the DM. but when I put the PC into the Party sheet, the DM was a +1 while the value was still being listed as an 8. as soon as i unequipped the augment, the DM went back down to 0.
    Interesting, I'll see what's up with it when I open up the code later in the week.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

hi,
    some bugs:
    - Tooltip "SCT" is missing
    - Tooltip "TC" is missing (I know, it is beta and for now an external module)
    - Inside PS->Ships (GM) , "Hull Points" and "Tons" are not displayed (empty)
    - Cannot drag a ship from "Spacecraft" to "PC SCraft"

Thread Information